Keep dying when fighting Heskal KOTFE

UchihaJediKai

No matter what I do I keep dying, I have custom armour which is maxed out and fully upgraded with mods and that for the open slots and still keep dying when fighting Heskal in chapter six the fallen empire. Jedi Consular. My HP goes down fairly quick. Noticed that the whole game seems to gotten harder a bit as did a weekly flashpoint on tatooine with another character with no real probs before but again HP went down fairly quick. Did the game difficulty upped or something with last patch - my brother noticed it too.

Did you not pick an advanced class, and not have your companion out? Even with a low rank senya, and an Advanced class you shouldn't have any issues on that fight. Use your Defensive CD's if needed, (or heals if you picked a sage.

Seems to be a gear problem. Even this fight being done without companion (Heskal overpowers Senya, quite easily by the way, right at the beginning), it is pretty straightforward. Done this yesterday with my rerolled Concealment operative and had no problem whatsoever.

So, the usual tips: avoid his AoE circles, use interrupts and stuns when he is channeling an ability (he is susceptible to them), pop your DCDs and offheals (if you've picked a Sage as AC) if you're losing health, use Heroic Moment if things are really dire. When he vanishes and the visions attack you, basic attack is sufficient to defeat them and helps you to preserve resources (especially useful if you're a Shadow).