Lost Island nomal mode

Just looking through my FP achievements and I cant find anything on LI normal mode, was this taken out of game? I have almost max achieves on HM but nthg on normal. I know the quest has the option for what I can only assume is the old FP style playthrough, serious dffficulty imagining this on a tact setup.

And while we are on the subject, collicoid war games, am guessing this one doesnt exist anymore? kinda liked the mechanics for it :(. though somehow am at 100% achieves for it.

Is the only solution to form a walk-in group to complete these FPs on normal mode?

Lost Island and Kaon can just be walked into, there was never a tactical version. The "normal" mode is still scaled to level 50 so you are immune to most damage and do massive damage so you can solo them with a companion, probably dont even need that. Edited by KevinQCowart

Lost Island and Kaon can just be walked into, there was never a tactical version. The "normal" mode is still scaled to level 50 so you are immune to most damage and do massive damage so you can solo them with a companion, probably dont even need that.

what about the second boss? the one that requires 3 near simultaneous panel clicks to continue the fight. can that be gotten around when solo?

Edited by sumquy

what about the second boss? the one that requires 3 near simultaneous panel clicks to continue the fight. can that be gotten around when solo?

It doesn't actually require simultaneous panel clicks.

Doing it solo simply requires some lucky RNG. How it works is:

1. Sav-Rak jumps onto a pillar.

2. You guess which pillar he'll jump to next.

3. Click that panel.

4. Hope you're right.

I haven't tried it at level 65 -- it may be possible to endure any enrage without penalty. But the above strategy was doable at level 55 -- it just took multiple attempts until RNGeezus smiled at you.

Edited by Khevar