No stats from purchased 220 gear

Darxim

I bought some Exarch Bulwark's Greaves MK-4 for my juggernaut, and when I put them on, I noticed that I'm not getting ANY stats from them. These pants have 151 Absorption Rating on them, but when I put them on, my listed Absorption Rating is 137, which I'm getting from a different piece of equipment (I was geared for DPS while leveling; I just started playing again a couple weeks ago). None of the other stats were represented, either.

I sold them back to the vendor and bought he Exarch Bulwark's Boots instead. Same thing. I did notice that they give me 35 armor, but changing between no boots and those, that's the only stat that changes (and they're supposed to give a lot more than 35 armor).

I tried buying some of the gear that seems to be meant for tanking Bounty Hunters, because I can wear that, too, and it yielded the same result.

Here are screenshots. I don't know how you're supposed to post images here, so here are links.

Wearing no boots.

Wearing the new boots (with tooltip showing the stats on them; compare absorption rating).

Just in case it's helpful somehow, wearing my normal boots, which I do get stats from (although they don't have absorption rating on them).

So, how come I don't get stats from 220 gear? I didn't see any other posts about this, and it's not listed in the known issues thread (which is surprisingly short).

Edited by Darxim

This is a known bug that has been noted in various threads on this board. Try changing instances or going to another zone, e. g. your stronghold, and re-equip the armor. Then it should work, according to the responses on this board. Others mentioned that logging out and in again also works.