KOTFE - I do not like where this story is going - Spoilers

mmmbuddah

So, so far I have gotten to chapter XII and now I am starting to see that they are trying to FORCE me into being a force user even though I am a trooper. Seriously BW, could you not get ANY less creative? Did you have to shoehorn EVERYONE into being a force user? I really hope in the end I do not have to be a reborn jedi or some nonsense like that, because that goes against everything I was going for with my trooper. :mad:

Yep, my trooper has always assumed he had a little force sensitivity (heroic moment force choke and lightning) but really never explored it. Pushing him to become a "space wizard" doesn't fit

I mean honestly, it seems like they are trying to push us to be the next revan, so they can make their next single player game. Not cool to be honest. If people want to do that, fine, but give me options to NOT do that at least. Not "Yes, hell yes, or maybe"

I mean honestly, it seems like they are trying to push us to be the next revan, so they can make their next single player game. Not cool to be honest. If people want to do that, fine, but give me options to NOT do that at least. Not "Yes, hell yes, or maybe"

Well, you could always consider the "Maybe" option as "No way in hell but you don't want to hear that so I'll lie to you."

So, so far I have gotten to chapter XII and now I am starting to see that they are trying to FORCE me into being a force user even though I am a trooper. Seriously BW, could you not get ANY less creative? Did you have to shoehorn EVERYONE into being a force user? I really hope in the end I do not have to be a reborn jedi or some nonsense like that, because that goes against everything I was going for with my trooper. :mad:

I think they're trying to take turns making all the classes feel like another class. Chapter 12 was the Force one, then there was the one that made us feel like smugglers, with the bank heist. There was a trooperish one, where we had to deal with Jorgan and Havoc...and next one they're going to make us feel like Mandos. So I think they're rotating it a bit, so that each chapter is a bit talored to one of the classes. The Force one is easy, because it serves four classes...the rest, not so much.

I think they're trying to take turns making all the classes feel like another class. Chapter 12 was the Force one, then there was the one that made us feel like smugglers, with the bank heist. There was a trooperish one, where we had to deal with Jorgan and Havoc...and next one they're going to make us feel like Mandos. So I think they're rotating it a bit, so that each chapter is a bit talored to one of the classes. The Force one is easy, because it serves four classes...the rest, not so much.

That would be fine if that is what they are trying to do. Which I hope is what they are trying to do, but as of now I get the sinking feeling they are trying to shoehorn us into being force users even if we are not force users. :(

That would be fine if that is what they are trying to do. Which I hope is what they are trying to do, but as of now I get the sinking feeling they are trying to shoehorn us into being force users even if we are not force users. :(

It didn't really sit well with my non-force users either, but I do think that's where they're going with this...they are trying to shoehorn us, but we're going to be a bit of everything. I'd rather have individual class stories, but if they can't/won't do that, this is better than nothing, and it has been entertaining for the most part. I just wish there was more of it. Honestly, I wish they'd give more to the companion romance part of it...cause once you start a romance, it feels like your companion doesn't bother with you anymore. They need to include romantic snippets regularly. And take more care with the interpersonal stuff. Like if you break up with someone, they should be more upset, or snippy with you for a while, until they're over it. :)

Edited by Lunafox

Well, you could always consider the "Maybe" option as "No way in hell but you don't want to hear that so I'll lie to you."

This since maybe is not a yes answer. To me maybe is let me think about it even though most of the time my character has their own ideas but she takes this just to shut them up.