CE Cancled

MageofSilence

My preorder CE is going to be cancled. I will just probably get normal version. Not only do some who been on this site following the game for a long time. Who preorded CE not get in on first day. But now we will have to deal with quueeeeeeeeeeee Times after the fact. For spening 149.99 on a game just to maybe get into EA and even when you are invited will probably takes hours to get pasted queeeee times. Not worth the 149.99.

Learn how to speak intelligently please. I really cannot stand when people talk the way you do--especially when they are trying to prove some sort of a point arguing why they are right and someone else is wrong.

We get early access and all anyone can do is moan.

I pre-ordered soon as game was released, and I'm not in yet either. Don't see me complaining about it. I will still get to play before launch. Good deal as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by OrmEmber

Launch date is the 20th, day 1 is the first day characters that will be permanent start playing. I'm with them on cancelling CE, but not on buyign normal, I don't preorder the best package at the earliest opportunity to not start when the game opens. Hours make a difference not to mention days.

Off to find an MMO that hasn't allready been run into the ground before I even get in.

Cya in game soon

My preorder CE is going to be cancled. I will just probably get normal version. Not only do some who been on this site following the game for a long time. Who preorded CE not get in on first day. But now we will have to deal with quueeeeeeeeeeee Times after the fact. For spening 149.99 on a game just to maybe get into EA and even when you are invited will probably takes hours to get pasted queeeee times. Not worth the 149.99.

Day 1 is Dec 20th.

5 days early is in 2 days.

Logic?

Actually Bioware is the one saying it has launched SWTOR on its website today. It's they who are saying they've launched. And technically, today is launch since the product is out of BETA and in FINAL.

Semantics is a funny thing. But from all the posts of people who actually got into the first five waves - it would appear we are still in BETA!

There is whole lot of whine in that there boy along with horrible pro-nunciations.

Edited by Veilshatter

Hooray!

Now I get to move up the list. :D

Moved up what list. My preorder code still there. Just I will not be spending 149.99 for the game. Problem is they stopped sending invites. I can see them letting in x amount of people in every hour ect. But i cannot see them stopping invites for 18 hours before others go out. Do they think the first wave wont be playing tomorrow and it will open more room on servers.

Moved up what list. My preorder code still there. Just I will not be spending 149.99 for the game. Problem is they stopped sending invites. I can see them letting in x amount of people in every hour ect. But i cannot see them stopping invites for 18 hours before others go out. Do they think the first wave wont be playing tomorrow and it will open more room on servers.

My thoughts exactly.