lvl 64 returning player

Fisherlogan

Hey Everyone,

I'm currently a level 64 character and i was wondering when do we get our own ship? I ask only because i'm out of room in my inventory and would like to dump some in the ship.

Thanks

Getting your personal starship is tied to story progress, not level. You get your personal ship when you finish the class story on your faction's capital world (Coruscant or Dromund Kaas). Edited by Adric_the_Red

Even before you get your personal starship, you can still use the cargo hold - just visit the fleet and use the Cargo Hold terminals there, or a stronghold which has the Cargo Hold terminals available.

Both of the capital worlds have them as well.

I'm currently a level 64 character and i was wondering when do we get our own ship? I ask only because i'm out of room in my inventory and would like to dump some in the ship.

You must have started a level 60 character - I don't know when, how, or if an insta-60 gets a ship, but I'd suggest simply going to the spaceport on any planet and see if you have a ship there.

In any case, as has been said, you don't need a ship to access your cargo hold. Cargo holds are accessible on the fleet, on your home world, and in various places around the galaxy.

You must have started a level 60 character - I don't know when, how, or if an insta-60 gets a ship, but I'd suggest simply going to the spaceport on any planet and see if you have a ship there.

Insta 60s start with a ship. If they immediately escape out of KotFE (which they start by default as soon as character creation is complete) they'll wind up on fleet and have normal access to their ship. However, I do not know if ship access becomes restricted during part of KotFE as I've never tried to exit out of it and use a ship on any character prior to reaching chapter 9.

Edited by PiiTarr
correction

Hey Everyone,

Thanks

You have to finish your Class Story Mode (CSM) on Dromound Kass in order to achieve your ship. By level 64 you should've gotten your ship unless you skipped the story mode or made a level 60 character.

Your Welcome!

Insta 60s start with a ship. If they immediately escape out of KotFE (which they start by default as soon as character creation is complete) they'll wind up on fleet and have normal access to their ship. However, I do not know if ship access becomes restricted during part of KotFE as I've never tried to exit out of it and use a ship on any character prior to reaching chapter 9.

I have and if you try to go to your ship...you can't.

For insta-60 characters in KotFE you have to complete chapter 9.