Why the hell do I have to wait after being DC'd?

zanemerrick

I've been having a couple of hiccups in my connection today (from my end), and in at least 2 instances, I've been disconnected from the server, usually right in the middle of something important, only to find out that I now have to wait about 15 minutes to get back in.

When I was in a party doing a flashpoint earlier, we were almost done with it and the wait time I had to endure from DCing was so long that I ended up having to do it all over again. My suggestion is that if someone is suddenly disconnected from the server that you allow them to log back in immediately (placed in the front of the queue) for at least 60 seconds after the DC. It's been my only real frustration so far, which I know will be fixed when my internet is, but I still think it's a good idea.

/signed

I rarely dc but in the last few days there was maintenance from the cable company or w/e and i did dc multiple times and also had to wait in que for some time..

The good news is they're still increasing the server capacities and server queue's should decrease(or completely go away). :)

The best I can say is deal with it. I'm sorry to say it but that's just how it is. The same would happen on most games that are full. At least they acknowledge the que times and are working on it and so far have done a great job in my opinion. Have to remember game just launched it's not going to be perfect yet.