Waiting.... to Character Transfer with the Sale Cartel Coin Price Adjustment....

Breesie

Yup, its the 26th and the transfer price is still 1000cc

We all have many characters to transfer and literally sitting, waiting to do it....

Would someone mind pressing that button please? :p

;) Thankyou ;)

Yup, its the 26th and the transfer price is still 1000cc

We all have many characters to transfer and literally sitting, waiting to do it....

Would someone mind pressing that button please? :p

;) Thankyou ;)

I sincerely hope that it doesn't require manual input for the sale, I need to go to bed lol

its late evening of the 26th of May right now and i have checked the transfer of my toon and it still shows that it will cost me 1500 cartel coins.

I think Bioware is asleep!

Yes, they probably are asleep - since it's before 5am in Austin right now on the morning of the 26th, the day hasn't really started there.

I'd expect the change will happen at the server restart time in 2-3 hours, or at the time the CM updates usually roll out (6ish hours from now).

Edited by DarthDymond

its late evening of the 26th of May right now and i have checked the transfer of my toon and it still shows that it will cost me 1500 cartel coins.

I think Bioware is asleep!

Hold on, cross-regional transfers are not discounted. Only same-region ones are. You can wait the whole week if you want, but if you were planning to move from EU to NA or viceversa, the price will remain 1500cc.

Edited by JeKoCZ

Hold on, cross-regional transfers are not discounted. Only same-region ones are. You can wait the whole week if you want, but if you were planning to move from EU to NA or viceversa, the price will remain 1500cc.

^Exactly! They even stated that in the Dev post didn't they?

A day in this game starts at 7am CDT (I think we're -5 GMT). Midnight in your local time (or BWA's) has never mattered in SWToR.

It's 5:19 now. Changes should go into effect in less than two hours.

Well, in that case i will have to join the family that has this strange box in the center of the room with moving pictures, i think its some old technology called Television

Well, in that case i will have to join the family that has this strange box in the center of the room with moving pictures, i think its some old technology called Television

Prepare yourself for 74 minutes of mindless brain-rotting :rak_01:

Of course they are, do you not know the time difference to america? they are 6 hours behind UK time its 11am here but its only 5am in Austin where they are based.

Yup, pretty much figured out after Rankyn replied that they wernt even out of bed yet, and I live in Australia, which is 15 hrs ahead, 16 with DS, so I had waited until 4pm my time this afternoon (and then some) before asking about it.

Thanks Rankyn for the info :o

Happy to wait a few more hours, not much choice anyway, but knowing when helps :rolleyes:

I am stilling waiting...

Yeah, server update time was about 20 minutes ago and I'm still seeing the 1k price tag. Guess they're running late. If I were yall, I'd keep an eye on the sticky thread about transfers - that's most likely gonna be the first place you see a dev response.

Anyone brave enough to try the transfer at 1000cc and see if it only charges 90cc?

Legal: User agrees to hold Xordevoreaux harmless in the event 1000cc gets charged and to not seek any indemnity, quid pro quo, or other financial instrument as compensation.

Edited by xordevoreaux

LoL... a friend of mine already did cos he wanted to make sure he got the same name, and no, its still 1000cc.

Obviously the change in price was not assigned to the reset time, which means that they are manually changing it, which means that it basically could be anytime in the next 8-10 hours.... /sigh

LoL... a friend of mine already did cos he wanted to make sure he got the same name, and no, its still 1000cc.

Obviously the change in price was not assigned to the reset time, which means that they are manually changing it, which means that it basically could be anytime in the next 8-10 hours.... /sigh

Just start a new character with the name, then delete it when you are about to transfer

Just start a new character with the name, then delete it when you are about to transfer

Do we know for sure that they, like some of the other mmo's dont have a standard policy in place where you cant use a deleted name for a certain period of time?

Some mmo's have a 3 month period, some 6 months, unless that policy has been obliterated by all. Otherwise that would be great!