Le coup de pouce bas level

Howyn

Bonjour à tous, je me régale à faire du pvp avec mon maraudeur 37 seulement je me demandais comment fonctionne vraiment le coup de pouce, y a t'il moyen d'avoir un meilleur cdp que j'ai en modifiant deux trois choses? Est qu'il ne faut pas avoir de pièces qui dépasse un certain index pour ne pas que le cdp sois moindre du coup?

Parce là pour le moment j'ai un stuff vert et un peu de bleu rien d'exceptionnel mais je pense me mettre à jour quand j'aurais up 38 en achetant toutes les nouvelles modif pour les mettrez sur mon stuff héritage mais vais je perdre de l'expertise vu que j'aurais gagné en stat générale ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide ! Et non je ne compte pas rushé le 65 pour le moment je m'amuse comme ça il upera au fil des bg :)

Le plus important avec le coup de pouce c'est d'avoir 2018 expertise. Pour ça, il faut que chaque emplacement de ton équipement soit utilisé, donc mets des reliques même si elles ne t'accordent aucun bonus en jcj. Le coup de pouce ne fonctionne pas sur une pièce qui a déjà de l'expertise, donc mets des cristaux puissance ou critique, si tu mets des expertise ça va te nerf.

Pour plus d'informations je te conseille de lire ce post : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795518 ça explique en détails ce que tu dois faire tout au long de ta progression.

Gearing for lvl 10-59 players

Firstly bolster works better and simpler than ever and is extremely easy now for this bracket

All you need to do is make sure "Every Slot" is filled and you will automatically get 1936 expertise... Nobody below lvl 60 will have 2018 expertise, all will now have 1936, so the playing field is fair...

There are ways to tweak this, so let me explain

You can't completely rely on Bolster to get you all the way to lvl 59... Ie, wearing lvl 10 items all the way to lvl 59 will be as bad as to make it seem like you have low expertise...

**A quick explanation - bolster at the lowest lvls completely looks after all of your secondary stats because most low lvl gear has either none or very little... Secondly at the lowest lvl, bolster actually gives you better stats, higher health etc, to offset the higher lvl players extra abilities... As you get higher you get less stats

So as you level up bolster looks after these secondary stats less and less and even your main stats to a certain degree... I'll leave it at that, but if you want to know more just ask**

So it's important to still upgrade your gear as you lvl, but you don't want to or need to do it every lvl... Starting at about lvl 21, I try to keep my gear about 4 lvls below my actual lvl as this Bolsters the best for secondary stats. Although you can get away with 8 lvls below you, except when you get to 50, when it's better to have gear 2-4 lvls below you... Bolster starts to get more complicated to tweak the higher you go until you get to 60 (see my lvl 60-65 guide)

Now you might be wondering why below your actual lvl?... The reason is if you have gear at your lvl you can lose some main stats in favour of those higher secondary stats in your higher gear... By having it slightly lower, bolster balances those out better...

Relics are different altogether. You can now get relics and implants at lvl 10 to get 1936 expertise, YAY... So make sure you equip them... But non PVP relics don't work in PVP... So what's the point in having them?... Well bolster works by making sure you have every slot filled, so if you don't have them you won't get any expertise for those slots... Now because they aren't actually used in PVP bolster doesn't care what lvl they are... So you can use your lvl 10 ones if you want until you get your PVP ones at 65

So to sum up... Don't be lazy and rely on bolster all the way to 59... People at lvl 40 wearing lvl 10 gear are gimping themselves, their main stats might still look ok, but their secondary stats will suffer badly (FYI, you will lose some main stats for secondary ones)... Make sure every slot is filled... Gear up every 4 lvls or so and you'll hit the gearing sweet spot...

*** last note... You would think this would be obvious, but for some reason it's not... PLEASE, PLEASE, equip crystals in your weapons and off hand... Especially if it's a drop item, they no longer have crystals and your stats get severely punished for not having them equipped, even if you use low lvl crystals, it is better than none ***