The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Original Revan's Lower Robes

This?

This was a bug. They aren't gonna bring a bug back.

Those aren't the original Revan's lower robes that's the Investigator robes or some other with the same model, Revan's lower robes where the same they are now minus the metal ring in front, and i'm not asking for substitution just that they make that other model available too with some other name.

Those aren't the original Revan's lower robes that's the Investigator robes or some other with the same model, Revan's lower robes where the same they are now minus the metal ring in front, and i'm not asking for substitution just that they make that other model available too with some other name.

No ti's the right one if you look here on Dulfy.net it shows the same bottoms calling it a "classic" version with a female character and the male one is wearing the same bottom...

No ti's the right one if you look here on Dulfy.net it shows the same bottoms calling it a "classic" version with a female character and the male one is wearing the same bottom...

Even Dulfy makes mistakes, or maybe it had different bottoms for males and females (or imp and pub), at any rate i had the original bottoms, they were the the same they are now only without the metal parts in front.

Even Dulfy makes mistakes, or maybe it had different bottoms for males and females (or imp and pub), at any rate i had the original bottoms, they were the the same they are now only without the metal parts in front.

Hmm, I wouldn't know, maybe there are three different ones?