SWTOR central - YouTube - Guides / PvP / News / Top 5's

sam-marc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will try to keep up to date with this thread!

The latest Review My Stronghold has now been released! A video series where you get to submit your stronghold and have it reviewed by the viewers and judged. The viewers will also pick their favourite and the winner will recieve some cool prizes such as subscription time!

Latest video here:

There is also some other new videos on the channel so make sure you check them out!

The HK-55 Bonus Chapter went live and I have some videos for you!

First off, we have all cutscenes here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsiubSeRU0

I only made one video on cutscenes, if you want to see all dialogue options and converstaion differences then check out Xletlais here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_UwerUx8bGApFn_oIAuilw

Next, I decided to make a review of the chapter:

Please bare in mind my opinion is my own and i'm sure everyone has their own thoughts on the chapter. Feel free to tell me whether you enjoyed the chapter or not and what you liked / disliked the most!

Thanks, enjoy!

Hello folks!

I thought it would be cool to highlight some suggestions that are made in the suggestion box forum, hopefully I will be doing this at least once a week! If you have a suggestion then make sure you post it over there becuase I might just highlight it on my channel to gain it some exposure!

Suggestion Box Highlight here:

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people don't like the F2P model SWTOR has. I decided to make a video discussing whether SWTOR is actually F2P or a Trial for a Subscription based game. My main focus during the discussion is the Credit Cap, should it be raised and would it be a good thing. Come and join in!

Hello folks!

*Spoilers ahead*

Since we know Vaylin is sitting on the Eternal Throne I decided to make a video explaining a few things you might have missed or not know about. Hopefully this video will help you understand Vaylin more and why she will be a threat to use in the next expansion, Knights of The Eternal Throne.

Video here:

Enjoy!

• 3 months later...

It's been a while since i've updated this.... Hehe.

Hey folks! I have a bunch of new videos since I last posted here and we broke 10k subs!! :D

Here are two of my latest videos:

Opening GSF Packs -

Bring Back GSF! -

I hope you enjoy, i'll be sure to keep this updated!