The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Purchase Error

i really need help i am trying to buy some cartel coins but i just get this error (An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099) i have waited 2 days and still get the error dose anyone have a solution to this problem pls help :mad::( :(

i really need help i am trying to buy some cartel coins but i just get this error (An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099) i have waited 2 days and still get the error dose anyone have a solution to this problem pls help :mad::( :(

Contact Customer Service. You have a billing-type issue, so the telephone support should be able to help you.

thank you but i live in sweden and idk if i can call them

You can call them on one of the publicly listed Support numbers (details on this EA Support Site page).

If you have a Skype (or other VOIP service) account, then check the section "Using VOIP to contact support", otherwise the section "Contact support from other countries" is what you need, and you will probably end up contacting the UK support number, 00442030141826*.

Bear in mind also, that the support rep you talk to probably cannot speak Swedish ;)