The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need Help Deciding

Wiseaxe

Can anyone recommend another MMO to play? This one is so imbalanced its absolutely impossible to play a Republic toon. The Imps are powered and buffed so much higher than the pubs. My Vanguard tank is 208 aug'd in power/crit just like everyone else for max damage and protection. 82k health with 43% crit with 74% crit damage. I'm a War Hero on the toon, I know the class inside and out and pvp'd my way to 65. I'm lucky to get 1 million damage in a warzone while protecting my healer. But I see powertech tanks get 2.5 million consistently. I just can't take it anymore. Pubs are Outhealed and Outdamaged 90% of the time. Its time to find something else to play. I'm not changing sides just benifit from the unbalance.

So what game to play?

Edited by Wiseaxe
Spelling

Perhaps you don't know your AC as inside and out as you think. I have toons in both factions and no way is one faction's classes more overpowered than the other. The class design doesn't work like that.

Maybe it's time for some humility and start reading class guides and see if you can get better than you think you are.