Favorite KOTFE romance companion

kladza

oh you can fanfic in anything you want, but don't use it as fact. Bioware would not suddenly change their always used mdoel for that type of cutscene for just one scene, when they consistently use it for every other one.

the videos of the scenes from the class story/planet arcs scenes (plus rep-sides one) kinda proves that

Spot the differences in that Imperial faction scene.

Think how you like but I know for a fact my characters who romanced Lana slept with her in SOR. Idk about Theron I never romanced him but for Lana I'm sure. It would make no sense if the repblic side gets to sleep with them and imp doesnt, that would be a really bad rep for the writters if it were like that. And the whole scene with Lana ,,Lets make this moment one to remember" makes no sense if its just a kiss, and as you can see they both regroup at the camp after the fade to black (and the fade to black always means something kinky is happening) while if nothing happened they could have just gone back together.

Think how you like but I know for a fact my characters who romanced Lana slept with her in SOR. Idk about Theron I never romanced him but for Lana I'm sure. It would make no sense if the repblic side gets to sleep with them and imp doesnt, that would be a really bad rep for the writters if it were like that. And the whole scene with Lana ,,Lets make this moment one to remember" makes no sense if its just a kiss, and as you can see they both regroup at the camp after the fade to black (and the fade to black always means something kinky is happening) while if nothing happened they could have just gone back together.

well Wookie say only Repb sleep with Theron while Imp get a kiss only..

Both Imperial and Republic characters of either gender have the option to flirt with Theron during the events prior to and during Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan. For Imperial players, the romance will conclude with a kiss on Yavin 4. Republic players seem to get a bit farther than a kiss, as implied by the fade to black that follows.

and for Lana , it doesn't mention sleeping with her at all..

Both male and female player characters of both the Republic and the Empire factions have the option to flirt with Lana on several different occasions during the storyline, potentially leading to a more developed romance and culminating in a passionate kiss at the end of the Shadow of Revan expansion.

Following the Ziost missions, Imperial players who have been pursuing a romance can share another kiss with Lana on Vaiken Spacedock.

In Knights of the Fallen Empire, the player can flirt with Lana several times throughout the story, and is presented with the option (re)initiate a full romance with her during Chapter IX.

Edited by SerraShar

We can just agree to disagree. Everyone has their own headcanon for the fade to black screen, i guess thats the whole point of a fade to black screen so you can imagine by yourself what happens. But thats not important, whats important is we get to nail her in chapter 9 xD

Edited by kladza

Qyzen! (of course!)

He's seen my character from Padawan to Outlander, he's been a loyal Companion -- with a capital "L", *and* he originally gave an Archaeology crafting bonus.

Who else would I choose? Talos?!

FYI, my character is over a foot taller than Talos!

Qyzen, hands (or other manipulatable extremity) down!

Doesn't matter if Qyzen isn't -- *technically* -- a romantic interest. He's like a biiiiig brother to my character, kind of like Zaalbar was to Mission Vao in the original KOTOR!

My token 60 Trooper didn't romance Lana (or anyone) going through KotFE. My original 65 Trooper is waiting on Elara. My 65 Smuggler is waiting on Risha. My 65 Agent is waiting on Temple. My 65 Warrior got Vette back finally. Now my 65 Jedi (F), Bounty Hunter (M), and Consular (F) romanced Lana and my Inquisitor (F) romanced Theron. My 2nd BH is waiting on Mako also. Pretty sure I am Lana'd out and if I roll another female character will romance Theron, maybe a 3rd Trooper or 2nd Smuggler or 2nd Warrior.

Yeah, but Wookiepedia, like all online wikis, can be written by anyone and can have faulty information. And since it's a fade-to-black, a person could imagine them sitting down and having a picnic as easily as sleeping together.

Personally I felt that it very strongly implied that they spent some "quality time" together, whether with Lana or Theron OR Imp or Pub, and that's what I'm going with.

Edited by Yermog

Yeah, but Wookiepedia, like all online wikis, can be written by anyone and can have faulty information. And since it's a fade-to-black, a person could imagine them sitting down and having a picnic as easily as sleeping together.

Personally I felt that it very strongly implied that they spent some "quality time" together, whether with Lana or Theron OR Imp or Pub, and that's what I'm going with.

^- This :)

Both have fade to black and for me it is obvious that both imp and rep side gets to sleep with Lana and Theron. It wouldn't make sense if only rep side would be able to sleep with Lana and not the imp side. So just judging by the way the cutscene works isn't very reliable. It is still a fade to black and it is implied. Of course as we don't see the act and it is not spoken about it later you can imagine whatever you want. But as mentioned above you can't take word from wookiepedia as fact - would be different of course if the writer would say it. Maybe someone can ask in twitter to have this settled.

"I've crossed the span of stars and time.. for this moment."

Renewing my romance with Vette is my favorite thus far, it was poetic and soooo sweet how my warrior always shows himself to be secretly prince charming that it manages to make up for not being able to use a character my own gender to romance her.. >.> almost.

Lana is a sweet romance, all my girls are with her. But my warrior missed his wife, also she expresses having difficulty not flat out jumping you during the meeting.. right before jumping you immediately after the romantic prince charming line.. @.@ surprisingly aggressive.. but then it's Vette, she's surprising..

But my warrior missed his wife, also she expresses having difficulty not flat out jumping you during the meeting.. right before jumping you immediately after the romantic prince charming line.. @.@ surprisingly aggressive.. but then it's Vette, she's surprising..

I'm not surprised. Vette has never been one of those people to hold back her feelings, even when stuck as a prisoner in Korriban awaiting nothing better than either slavery or death by torture. I thought it was completely in character for her to jump her hubby like that... I also thought it was completely adorable.

Does anyone if you can continue romance with Vette even if you romanced Lara in KOTFE? I know it is possible with Aric but I haven't seen any videos of Lana/Vette romance and I'm curious to know if you will screw up your relationship with Vette or will you have another chance?

Does anyone if you can continue romance with Vette even if you romanced Lara in KOTFE? I know it is possible with Aric but I haven't seen any videos of Lana/Vette romance and I'm curious to know if you will screw up your relationship with Vette or will you have another chance?

Its the same as with Aric. If you romance Lana, Vette has no idea that you have been with Lana (ofc she wouldnt, how would she know what you have been doing while you were appart) so you can either end it with Vette and continue with Lana or end it with Lana and be with Vette which will result in a breakup scene with Lana. So long story short if you cheat on Lana she will find out, but if you cheat on Vette she has no clue and there s

Isnt any indication of it in conversations. So no, your romance with Lana does not screw up your relationship with Vette, you still get the same cutscene with Vette

Its the same as with Aric. If you romance Lana, Vette has no idea that you have been with Lana (ofc she wouldnt, how would she know what you have been doing while you were appart) so you can either end it with Vette and continue with Lana or end it with Lana and be with Vette which will result in a breakup scene with Lana. So long story short if you cheat on Lana she will find out, but if you cheat on Vette she has no clue and there s

Isnt any indication of it in conversations. So no, your romance with Lana does not screw up your relationship with Vette, you still get the same cutscene with Vette

Ok, thank you.

Lana without a doubt. She's in my Top 3 favorites in the game with Kira and Vette.

I really like the entire arc with her over multiple stories that culminates with KOTFE. From being incredibly wary of the 'nice Sith act' at first, to putting some distance after the Theron Gambit, how badly she wanted to make the Alliance on Yavin work (and hearing the regret of what she did to Theron), to seeing the strain of Ziost and realizing the nice, trusting Sith isn't all an act, to KOTFE where she never gave up on you and spent five years springing you and realizing she has your back no matter what. She's an unconditional friend, and she really should have taken my offer to defect back on Yavin 4. Kira might be my favorite NPC in the game, but even she didn't track me down and break me out of the clink.

Lana probably emotes with her face better than any character in the game, which makes me really hope they put that much work into the other characters in S2. My favorites are probably the anger when Scorpio gets one last dig in on HK, the shock and then complete annoyance when called blondie, the exasperation of Theron and Scorpio bickering, and the happiness when she realizes you are the one character in the galaxy that can get run through with a lightsaber and live.

Her voice actress is great as well, really sells the lines. Even when she's full on Sith she sounds like 'This is what you pushed me into doing,' instead of 'Buahaha, doom doom doom' like other Sith.

I just wish we had some customizations for her. I like the updated facial textures, but I really miss her old look (hair/outfit).

Edited by Mykra

Ofc Lana, I think, I even don't must to tell why. This romance line is perfect, exept one thing...What chapter now? And when we talk last time about "us" with her??? In cnapter 9? NICE. Good job! Newcoming chapter will be my last played chapter, If no kisses with Lana in, really. Don't want to pay for subscription, when I have full ship of companions and no romantic scenes with my blondy girlfriend... (If my husband read this - "If you have something to say about this, you will be sleeping on the couch") Edited by Cyberdeliah

Ofc Lana, I think, I even don't must to tell why. This romance line is perfect, exept one thing...What chapter now? And when we talk last time about "us" with her??? In cnapter 9? NICE. Good job! Newcoming chapter will be my last played chapter, If no kisses with Lana in, really. Don't want to pay for subscription, when I have full ship of companions and no romantic scenes with my blondy girlfriend... (If my husband read this - "If you have something to say about this, you will be sleeping on the couch")

Lol I agree. I am really disappointed in the lack of romance scenes after chapter 9. Its really stupid that once you lock in a romance they forget you exist. I hope there will be a romance scene with Lana in the next chapter otherwise I might drop the sub too, its really pointless developing a relationship with someone for nothing

Lol I agree. I am really disappointed in the lack of romance scenes after chapter 9. Its really stupid that once you lock in a romance they forget you exist. I hope there will be a romance scene with Lana in the next chapter otherwise I might drop the sub too, its really pointless developing a relationship with someone for nothing
This indeed.

One of the things I was looking forward to was the romances being expanded on instead of never seeing any of the romance anymore, but then they get like one or two lines about the romance and then it's back to them never talking to you about it again. As if getting reunited with them wasn't anticlimactic enough they stop talking to you again...

This romance line is perfect, exept one thing...What chapter now? And when we talk last time about "us" with her???

They've mentioned that a big romance scene has been made, but didn't say what Chapter it's in. I'm guessing it will be in the last chapter of the season as an additional hook to show up for Season 2, but at the very least you know something is coming.

I agree though, KOTFE has been really meandering after the Alliance chapter. I feel really bad for the Theron fans as he's basically been relegated to being our personal Mapquest in the story and nothing else.