The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

StarWars.com promoting Warcraft

jmmrb

WC and Star Wars are two of my favorite worlds. I think it's cool when different franchises can support one another. I also recall tweets from Blizzard accounts promoting Episode 7. What's offensive about it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BECAUSE The Star Wars Show is hosted out of Industrial Light & Magic's world wide headquarters and the Warcraft movie was a huge project ILM worked on. Bringing CGI orcs to life.

ILM is the special effects company that George Lucas founded to make the special effects for the original star wars, it's the world's leading special effects provider. They've worked on Transformers, and just about every big budget special effects movie you've heard of.

also

That's Duncan Jones a director. He's worked on the critically acclaimed movie Moon with Kevin Spacey and Sam Rockwell. Source Code is his only other movie, with Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan.

He's also David Bowie's son and his dad somewhat recently had a death covered by news outlets all over the world.

Why didn't you manifest yourself to boycott Force Awakens since JJ Abrams worked on it. JJ Abrams directed Star Trek.

Also Warcraft the movie is terrible.

Warcraft overall hasn't been good since Warcraft 3

Edited by Falensawino