Old player looking for new guild

I'm not a Founder, but I've been playing for several years on and off. I have been identified as an altoholic, I currently have 10 toons across both factions, I enjoy playing heals, tank, and DPS. I dabble all across the board in PvP, PvE, GSF, etc. I'm not really an expert in anything, I just like to have fun ^.^

I would be most interested in a guild with all the benefits; website, bank, stronghold, etc. However, I'm not opposed to helping a small guild grow if it has the right people. I hate chat silence when people are online, I'd like the opportunity for conversation and some RP. I could be into a heavy RP guild, but more casual is my style. Some sort of RP is a must! I also use voice, I have apps for pretty much everything. Definitely seeking an 18+ guild, I don't really like playing with kids.

Anyway, that's me! Anyone know of a good fit for someone looking for new friends?

I'm not a Founder, but I've been playing for several years on and off. I have been identified as an altoholic, I currently have 10 toons across both factions, I enjoy playing heals, tank, and DPS. I dabble all across the board in PvP, PvE, GSF, etc. I'm not really an expert in anything, I just like to have fun ^.^

I would be most interested in a guild with all the benefits; website, bank, stronghold, etc. However, I'm not opposed to helping a small guild grow if it has the right people. I hate chat silence when people are online, I'd like the opportunity for conversation and some RP. I could be into a heavy RP guild, but more casual is my style. Some sort of RP is a must! I also use voice, I have apps for pretty much everything. Definitely seeking an 18+ guild, I don't really like playing with kids.

Anyway, that's me! Anyone know of a good fit for someone looking for new friends?

EtherealNuisance

Sith Praxium is looking for new, former or current players to join are guild. We are a PvE/Ops/GSF/Conquest guild. We are one of the older guilds that is still on the BC server. We are a laid back guild and everyone gets along with everybody. We have Guild Ships on both Imp/Rep sides and Strongholds on both factions. Also have a guild website, guild banks and TeamSpeak for voice chat. If interested please see my post on the guild recruitment page of the forums and or reply back from your post here and I will check back later. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thx Yudo