Red Eclipse: Keep Getting Disconnected - Mini Rollback

DarthSpuds

Red Eclipse

I log in, last about 30 - 60 seconds and then it logs me back to Character Select Screen. And there's a mini rollback as well, as I had just completed an Alliance Heroic 2+, and every time I log back in it gives me the Quest Reward Screen again, but when it logs me out I lose that quest reward.

From what little in game chat I am seeing I am not the only one this is happening to.

All The Best

Same here.

I was doing the last boss at battle of rishi, thought something was wrong about the fp.

So I decided to complete it later and do something else but then kept getting kicked out to the login screen in everty 20-30 seconds.

fleet looks fine tho

Edited by reflow

I can not access my mailbox. There is 12 messages (1 of them test message from my alt with small amout of cash - 10). The list on mailbox is empty. I have 11 items sold on GTN and cash/items are inaccessible.

I can not access my mailbox. There is 12 messages (1 of them test message from my alt with small amout of cash - 10). The list on mailbox is empty. I have 11 items sold on GTN and cash/items are inaccessible.

Ohh.. you too.

I lost all my mail as well. Hope it will be back later.