Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nerf the Sith

KaelShien

How do they have an advantage?!?!? They have exactly the same classes, abilities, and skill tree ***.

that's not true, just roll a jedi consular and a sith inquisitor and compare shock vs project ingame. one deals dmg instantly, the other after its rather long (for pvp) animation finishes.

Edited by SuicideBunny

that's not true, just roll a jedi consular and a sith inquisitor and compare shock vs project ingame. one deals dmg instantly, the other after its rather long (for pvp) animation finishes.

this is only the true difference between consular and inquisitor. consular's version of shock takes a second longer to apply damage due to the prolonged animation whereas sith shock's damage is applied instantly. Everything else between Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular are the same.

Seriously, anyone else notice that the Empire always, and I mean always, win all PvP matches, no matter which Warzone it is? They deal more damage, have stuns and knockbacks that actually work and have significantly more stuns than any Republic class.

Now I'm not just some sore loser, I'm complaining on behalf of the Sith as well. As a Sith, PvP matches are a guaranteed win, which takes away all the excitement. Sure, we all get our commendations and whatnot, but it would be fun if the outcome wasn't already decided from the start.

So I hope some BioWare employee stumbles across this and at least gives it a thought.

Anyone who agrees? Or disagrees?

I only ever win Huttball where the factions are mixed, its rare to beat the 'rebel scum' on the Empire v Republic pvp zones :(

this is only the true difference between consular and inquisitor. consular's version of shock takes a second longer to apply damage due to the prolonged animation whereas sith shock's damage is applied instantly. Everything else between Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular are the same.

that makes it worse then, since it means that the consular has nothing to offset the sith advantage.

Not one of you get it, do you? I clearly said, several times, that I'm mainly complaining as a Sith, seeing as I WIN EVERY DAMN MATCH, without any form of challenge. Read the posts before you start hating.

As for abilities with differences; Force Sweep vs. Overload.

Force Sweep's stun and knockback doesn't work, and Overload always does, no matter the enemy's level.

LMAO your noobishness shines through... Again. Force Sweep is not Overload's alt how can it be? for starters Force Sweep is a Jedi Knight ability, and overload is a Sith Inquisitors ability, how the hell can you compare a warrior class to a mage class and complain their skills aren't the same, not to mention Force Sweep doesn't have a knockback effect to begin with LOL.

Let me explain...AGAIN!

Jedi Knight vs Sith Warrior:

Force Sweep == Smash

Both do EXACTLY the same...

Jedi Consular vs Sith Inquisitor:

Overload == Force Wave

Both do EXACTLY the same...

Dude just face it you are noob, you do not even understand which skill is matched with it's alt on either side, and you are trying to compare skills from completely different classes. You really should just quit now, or seriously make the effort and L2P.

And I was trying to start a reasonable discussion, not a hate thread. If you can't keep it civilized, ****.

This thread is not reasonable, it's downright ridiculous and completely fictional and plagued with misinformation posted by YOU, that is where your mistakes started.

Edited by dodgygeeza

There is no possible way the sith are more overpowered, their talent trees are exactly the same as a jedi. If you're winning all the time then it's more likely you have more sith players on your realm who are actually good at pvp and geared well for it and know which buttons to push. Trying to compare force lightning with force of will is like trying to compare firebolt with pyroblast. Just because they both have the word "force" in their name doesn't mean they are mirrored versions. Check the sith sorceror spells you'll find they too have a 2 minute spell and THAT is the one that mirrors force of will. Edited by MJHoyle

There is no possible way the sith are more overpowered, their talent trees are exactly the same as a jedi. If you're winning all the time then it's more likely you have more sith players on your realm who are actually good at pvp and geared well for it and know which buttons to push. Trying to compare force lightning with force of will is like trying to compare firebolt with pyroblast. Just because they both have the word "force" in their name doesn't mean they are mirrored versions. Check the sith sorceror spells you'll find they too have a 2 minute spell and THAT is the one that mirrors force of will.

We've established this already quite a few times in this thread, but the noob OP doesn't seem to grasp it, so you may as well bang your head against a brick wall.

Edited by dodgygeeza

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.