Please add Jawa vendors Izzar, Hadiir and Mnek to Cartel Market

Haddir and Mnek you still can find more easly on GTN but Izzar, omg.

Im trying get that for like 4 months, searching all day on GTN, nothing.

Please, add those vendor to CARTEL MARKET

All three of these guys are available on a vendor in the strongholds section of fleet. The downside is that they are purchased with Cartel Certificates instead of credits or crystals.

I never saw this: "Cartel Certificates", if Im not wrong you can find them on cartel pacs right?

Still, i never got one.

Cartel certificates were rare drops (on average, about 1 certificate in 10 packs, although RNG is RNG) from the older cartel packs. They do not drop from the newer packs, but you may still be able to find the older packs on the GTN. Those older packs may be a bit pricey, though.

I never see those specific older packs in the GTN, at least on my server.

This is really part of a larger discussion. There are a bunch of decorations and other items locked behind Cartel Certificates, which are all but impossible to get in the game. There are quite a few threads asking that the Certificates requirement be removed, or that Certificates be returned to the game somewhere... anywhere...

Edited by Xina_LA

I never see those specific older packs in the GTN, at least on my server.

This is really part of a larger discussion. There are a bunch of decorations and other items locked behind Cartel Certificates, which are all but impossible to get in the game. There are quite a few threads asking that the Certificates requirement be removed, or that Certificates be returned to the game somewhere... anywhere...

Certificates ARE still available, via the contraband slot machine, although the drop rate may not be to your liking.

There is a post in another thread, though, from someone that did some math, comparing the contraband slot machine to GTN prices for reputation decorations that indicates that using the contraband slot machine to get the necessary credits for is actually a little less "credit sucking" than purchasing those decorations via the GTN.

Am I arguing against changing the drop rate for certificates or bringing back the older packs for a limited time? No, but I am not arguing for either of those two scenarios, either.

I am simply pointing out that you CAN still obtain cartel certificates, even if that method is not as quick, cheap and easy as the "entitled, instant gratification, give it to me now and for as little effort and cost as possible" crowd would like.