What's the best way to report exploits and get them fixed quickly?

Rozaran

he pays 3000 a month in subs for the 200 accounts

those 200 accounts generate about 3 billion credits per day

3 billion credits per day sell for 1500 dollars or more, therefore in two days he has paid for his subs, the next 28 days are pure profit of 42,000 dollars. that's costing the game 42,000 dollars of missed cartel coin sales that were diverted to him because of the low prices he can charge since exploiting this terribly designed system generates massive amounts of credits and takes no effort once set up. since it generates pure credits by vendoring the items to the npc vendor.

How do you know he pays for the accounts? Do you know this person?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know he pays for the accounts? Do you know this person?

we have seen no proof that it is one person. that they are doing crew skills at all. that they arent just having extensive ERP session. The has been no exploit doe even if you believe the fantasy that the op has created. he looks to be trying to nerf treasure hunting just like he got slicing nerfed. It makes me wonder why exactly he wants to castrate all crew skills. It could be that he makes his money selling credits.

we have seen no proof that it is one person. that they are doing crew skills at all. that they arent just having extensive ERP session. The has been no exploit doe even if you believe the fantasy that the op has created. he looks to be trying to nerf treasure hunting just like he got slicing nerfed. It makes me wonder why exactly he wants to castrate all crew skills. It could be that he makes his money selling credits.

all 200 accounts changed their location from the fury ship to a random instance all at the same time (may 8th). this proves they are all controlled by one person as the odds of this happening with any random 200 accounts all at the same time are astronomical.

so he went from exploiting crewskills on the fury ship to a random instances, most of the instances are places where you can't even kill mobs = crewskill exploit.

the treasure hunting lockbox missions provide tons of easy credits by selling the items to the npc. super fast and easy credits with maxed influence companions. he never logs out on the 200 accounts. the characters are always online, 24 hours a day. any time you check, they are all online.

Edited by Rozaran

all 200 accounts changed their location from the fury ship to a random instance all at the same time (may 8th). this proves they are all controlled by one person as the odds of this happening with any random 200 accounts all at the same time are astronomical.

so he went from exploiting crewskills on the fury ship to a random instances, most of the instances are places where you can't even kill mobs = crewskill exploit.

the treasure hunting lockbox missions provide tons of easy credits by selling the items to the npc. super fast and easy credits with maxed influence companions. he never logs out on the 200 accounts. the characters are always online, 24 hours a day. any time you check, they are all online.

Apart from some wild figures, some wilder maths, and far too many plot holes in your story - you managed to log in to all 17 servers at once and watched them all move at the same time? Wow. And lucky for him he moved them all too, or other people would be able to check and back up your claims.

Also, you never answered my question about how many are on each server - 200 accounts across 17 servers and 2 factions ~ 6 accounts each. I wouldn't have thought that 6 juggs on their ships was suspicious, but you've made a whole conspiracy out of that.

Seems like you're either telling fibs, or you have some inside information on the whole operation. I wonder which it is?

Apart from some wild figures, some wilder maths, and far too many plot holes in your story - you managed to log in to all 17 servers at once and watched them all move at the same time? Wow. And lucky for him he moved them all too, or other people would be able to check and back up your claims.

Also, you never answered my question about how many are on each server - 200 accounts across 17 servers and 2 factions ~ 6 accounts each. I wouldn't have thought that 6 juggs on their ships was suspicious, but you've made a whole conspiracy out of that.

Seems like you're either telling fibs, or you have some inside information on the whole operation. I wonder which it is?

Come on Crazy CT... stop torturing yourself already and join some other threads, this one is getting old. Let him starve anyway, you seem to be the only one feeding him.

Come on Crazy CT... stop torturing yourself already and join some other threads, this one is getting old. Let him starve anyway, you seem to be the only one feeding him.

Doesn't matter if I post or not, he keeps "updating" us with the same info regardless. Starting to think he is a bot.

everyone in the right lane driving home got off on the same off ramp, that is proof they were all controlled by the same person. you have zero proof they are doing those crafting missions, you made that up inside your pointy little head. you have ZERO PROOF. nothing nada. unless you are a bioware employee of course. are you? didnt think so. running crewskills is NOT AN EXPLOIT. it is playing the game exactly as the designers intended. or are you suggesting that running heroics in teams of 4 is an exploit? you can make millions of credits doing that too.

TLDR: you are insane. or you are a gold farmer trying to cut out peoples ability to make money within the game. or maybe both

he pays 3000 a month in subs for the 200 accounts

those 200 accounts generate about 3 billion credits per day

3 billion credits per day sell for 1500 dollars or more, therefore in two days he has paid for his subs, the next 28 days are pure profit of 42,000 dollars. that's costing the game 42,000 dollars of missed cartel coin sales that were diverted to him because of the low prices he can charge since exploiting this terribly designed system generates massive amounts of credits and takes no effort once set up. since it generates pure credits by vendoring the items to the npc vendor.

What if people buy from a different site or an auction site with many different sellers? Selelrs are undercutting other sellers all the time so no guarantee anyone may buy from this user. Thus your math doesn't add up.

Are you angry because he is undercutting your own real world sales which is affecting your income from the game?

Personally the first thing I would do if I were BW is check into your logged IP vs game accounts and check their activity of sending suspicious sums of credits to other players and then look into your reports from there. That's just me though. ;)

Don't you keep feeding the MCB threads? Those are a multitude more annoying or "old" than this thread.

Doesn't matter if I post or not, he keeps "updating" us with the same info regardless. Starting to think he is a bot.

Evidence 1:

He's online 24/7 (How else can he know when the bots are online? :rak_02: )

lolololol

well they didn't fix anything during the tuesday downtime related to this. i checked most of the servers and 98% of the characters are online already.

what you guys don't understand is that this guy is producing enough credits and inflation to sell for over 40 thousand dollars a month. this is money that could be going to cartel coins and generate enough profit to pay 6 to 8 more developers which could work on the game and add more raids or help the game be more successful, etc

yesterday i got spam for 60 cents from one site and 50 cents from another. soon it will be 40 cents and 30 cents and dropping. this makes it harder for cartel coins to compete. many people buy cartel coins to sell cartel items on the gtn for credits. when they can get much more credits for the dollar from exploiters like this it literally costs the game money.

Edited by Rozaran

well they didn't fix anything during the tuesday downtime related to this. i checked most of the servers and 98% of the characters are online already.

what you guys don't understand is that this guy is producing enough credits and inflation to sell for over 40 thousand dollars a month. this is money that could be going to cartel coins and generate enough profit to pay 6 to 8 more developers which could work on the game and add more raids or help the game be more successful, etc

yesterday i got spam for 60 cents from one site and 50 cents from another. soon it will be 40 cents and 30 cents and dropping. this makes it harder for cartel coins to compete. many people buy cartel coins to sell cartel items on the gtn for credits. when they can get much more credits for the dollar from exploiters like this it literally costs the game money.

pretty soon they will pay me to take their credits!!!!! if the price gets low enough they will give up and leave the game.

someone who was very much against my posts in this thread recently posted a new thread where he suggests people be able to set themselves as invisible in instances and on friends list.

that sure would make it hard to notice those accounts online 24/7 wouldn't it.

wink wink

someone who was very much against my posts in this thread recently posted a new thread where he suggests people be able to set themselves as invisible in instances and on friends list.

that sure would make it hard to notice those accounts online 24/7 wouldn't it.

wink wink

it would also stop stalkers like you

sometimes people just want to play without guildies or friends trying to get them in a raid

it would also stop stalkers like you

sometimes people just want to play without guildies or friends trying to get them in a raid

and sometimes people want to do treasure hunting lockboxes 24 hours a day and never be noticed.

and sometimes people want to do treasure hunting lockboxes 24 hours a day and never be noticed.

how exactly do you know they are doing treasure boxes? You have no way to know if they are doing crafting missions or ERP or standing around trading off color jokes. you made that up. proof or you are lying.

how exactly do you know they are doing treasure boxes? You have no way to know if they are doing crafting missions or ERP or standing around trading off color jokes. you made that up. proof or you are lying.

it's been shown to produce easy non stop credits out of thin air at a high rate of speed. it's a pretty obvious choice but there could be other methods, the good news is the devs can check the exploiters on my friends list directly.

All that happens is those who buy credits get credits cheaper.

It's not going to encourage many other players to buy credits from those sites because they are simply untrustworthy and it's not worth risking your account over.

I personally have noted a decrease of spam since the credit price dropped so much so I'm rather grateful for that though it could also be due to more anti spam mesasures *shrug*.

it's been shown to produce easy non stop credits out of thin air at a high rate of speed. it's a pretty obvious choice but there could be other methods, the good news is the devs can check the exploiters on my friends list directly.

And check your account and any associated IP why they are at it because you are far too invested in this for someone simple trying to "stop exploits". My theory is you are butthurt over prices dropping so far and not being able to sell your own credits for as much.

OCD or not this is actually happening.

OP one group of exploiters operated for at least 4 months, they are not around anymore but i have no way of telling if they were dealt with or if they just gave up, at any rate if this persists for 4 months or more with constant reports it would not be anything out of the ordinary.

so you are just guessing. you have no idea what they could be doing

so you are just guessing. you have no idea what they could be doing

If what he said is true that there are multitudes of same level/class all in their ship, its using basic logic to determine that they are doing the most profitable thing they could be doing with their crew skills in their ships 24/7. You keep raging at the OP when hes just posting something that should be fixed and that is hurting the game since it only caters to people botting 24/7 and would only help the population and their own sales to fix it. Why do think it should stay in the game, to benefit botters?

If what he said is true that there are multitudes of same level/class all in their ship, its using basic logic to determine that they are doing the most profitable thing they could be doing with their crew skills in their ships 24/7. You keep raging at the OP when hes just posting something that should be fixed and that is hurting the game since it only caters to people botting 24/7 and would only help the population and their own sales to fix it. Why do think it should stay in the game, to benefit botters?

If they are exploiting, bioware will deal with it, if they are just doing treasure hunting, it is not an exploit. his little crusade will do the game no good. he is on a tear to get yet another crew skill nerfed. he has no proof that what he thinks is happening is actually happening. he appears to be a gold seller defending his turf. the price of credits has been dropping and most of us see this as a good thing. we have been getting less spam and gold sellers are in distress, whats not to like

Menace he is even resorting to copy/pasting the same paragraph in multiple threads. He seriously needs therapy.

Seems like he may be the same guy who was quite vehement on all this during the time when slicing was giving too many credits but kept going on and on about it even after it was fixed. Strangely he went quiet after people started suggesting he should be investigated for gold selling based on some of his posts ( not wanting any measures that would actually prevent people selling gold, just measures that stopped others gaining easy gold to sell i.e. competition ).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.