The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring Back Old Packs

I play on a sever with ridiculous prices on the GTN. I buy what I can and manage my credits rather well. However, a lot of gear that I want can become a general pain in the behind because they're only available in the GTN. They were available in the packs with gear that are now gone. Many styles are gone. Revan gear is extinct by now. Nowadays it just sells on the GTN for a heavy 70 million price that no one will ever pay.

The old packs need to come back. Players shouldn't have to constantly go to the GTN for things as that place is just a bunch of greedy pirates. The old packs will certainly receive more purchases and give players an alternative to get gear. Everyone wins. I'd like to be able to buy one of the Club Vertica packs with the hope of getting Agile Reconassiance than hoping the GTN prices will go down for once.

Edited by Headshooterman

• 2 months later...

I've been waiting for the Deep Core Packs to become available again as I missed out last time as I'm after the Dark Legionnaire armour set but the prices on the GTN are beyond ridiculous and have been for a long time on that set.

I wish they would make all armours available thru packs and direct sale on CM. There's lots of armours I would pay real money to get because I know I'll never be able to afford them off the GTN.

HINT TO BIOWARE! lol

• 2 weeks later...
Revan gear is extinct by now. Nowadays it just sells on the GTN for a heavy 70 million price that no one will ever pay.

I wouldn't pay that much for the Revan set, for sure, but I did just pay 40 million for Satele Shan's boots and 30 million for her tunic (along, earlier, with much smaller amounts for the trousers, gloves, and belt).

I wouldn't pay that much for the Revan set, for sure, but I did just pay 40 million for Satele Shan's boots and 30 million for her tunic (along, earlier, with much smaller amounts for the trousers, gloves, and belt).

Good sales pitch :mon_trap:

Please bring back old packs, especially the ones connected with faction reputation. You have a lot of new players feeling locked out of some nice vendors. Let us buy our way in, please. Edited by Xina_LA

Inflation is so through the roof that even bringing back the old packs would do little to curb the absolutely egregious prices because so many people have so many credits these days it seems. I have 7 million right now and I feel like a bum thanks to the inflation in the last half year. I remember when just 1 million was an excellent bargaining chip. EAware would probably shadow nerf the drop rates anyway, because generosity is overrated. Edited by JediJuliusDavin