[BUG] - Cannot extract mods from Class Quest Objects

DaemonSpark

Started a new bounty hunter to take advantage of double XP. Completed lvl 10 and chose mercenary. Opened the supply bag to extract the offhand blaster with the intent of putting it in my Niko Blaster.

Ctrl-Right Click, and opened the mod window. Right click and the extraction cost, 15 Credits pops up in a new window, but I click accept and nothing happens. I have 15K credits, so that's not the issue. Thinking it must have something to do with the new weapon tunings. Tried again on the class blaster at the end of the intro quest, nada

Anyone else having this issue? Are token mods not extractable as well?

yes there is a bug since this patch.

There is work around though, in fact two.

1 - log off once you buy the modded items you want to get off - log in and now you can

2 - go to your stronghold, no need to log off - and you can again.

i had to do this on any character, with 208, 216 and 220 mods that i wanted to swap around.

Started a new bounty hunter to take advantage of double XP. Completed lvl 10 and chose mercenary. Opened the supply bag to extract the offhand blaster with the intent of putting it in my Niko Blaster.

Ctrl-Right Click, and opened the mod window. Right click and the extraction cost, 15 Credits pops up in a new window, but I click accept and nothing happens. I have 15K credits, so that's not the issue. Thinking it must have something to do with the new weapon tunings. Tried again on the class blaster at the end of the intro quest, nada

Anyone else having this issue? Are token mods not extractable as well?

Yep, easiest solution is to either swap instances, go to your stronghold or log in and out.

Just had this problem earlier this morning on my Jedi Knight. I wanted to swap the mods on his lightsaber into one I got from the CM but it was a no go. I even tried taking it to a workbench to do it that way, nope. At least it didn't take my credits for trying. But thanks for the work-around tip.