Vector may have a key role in dealing with the eternal fleet.

Argonloris

So a long time ago I put forth the idea that the Eternal fleet was created at some point by the Celestials from the legends lore and that The Gravestone was a Rakatan ship since Rakata tech was powered by the dark side and the infinite empire did at one point go toe-to-toe with the Celestials but went to ground after they lost their connection to the force. This still holds potential. As the Eternal fleet seems like it will still be a threat in future content their may be a way to circumvent the GEMINI systems in place.

Enter Vector. Lore says that the Killik hives worked on various projects for the Celestials and in that way it's likely that they are familiar with how those ships operate and what could be done to defeat them. During converstions with Vector it's made apparent that he is at least aware of a Killik hive that is located in the distant reaches of the galaxy, most likely in the unknown regions. If the alliance recruits him later on, he may prove to be the needed bridge to a way of shutting down the Eternal Fleet for good.

Of course this is also the reason that regardless of how much he may not like the Republic, it is almost certain that he will be recruited by both factions.

So a long time ago I put forth the idea that the Eternal fleet was created at some point by the Celestials from the legends lore and that The Gravestone was a Rakatan ship since Rakata tech was powered by the dark side and the infinite empire did at one point go toe-to-toe with the Celestials but went to ground after they lost their connection to the force. This still holds potential. As the Eternal fleet seems like it will still be a threat in future content their may be a way to circumvent the GEMINI systems in place.

Enter Vector. Lore says that the Killik hives worked on various projects for the Celestials and in that way it's likely that they are familiar with how those ships operate and what could be done to defeat them. During converstions with Vector it's made apparent that he is at least aware of a Killik hive that is located in the distant reaches of the galaxy, most likely in the unknown regions. If the alliance recruits him later on, he may prove to be the needed bridge to a way of shutting down the Eternal Fleet for good.

Of course this is also the reason that regardless of how much he may not like the Republic, it is almost certain that he will be recruited by both factions.

I just want him back soon. My Agent misses her hubby!