Eternal Championship Weeklies Issue.

MadCatCO

Twice now I have run the EC, once solo, once solo+ and both times have the weeklies failed to register I even had the quest, much less the boss victories. I saw a thread about them needing to be picked up in a certain order and I tried that and reseting to no avail. :mad:

Twice now I have run the EC, once solo, once solo+ and both times have the weeklies failed to register I even had the quest, much less the boss victories. I saw a thread about them needing to be picked up in a certain order and I tried that and reseting to no avail. :mad:

Same for me, i had gotten to round 9 in solo mode with that big ugly droid that would instakill you in 20 seconds if you didn't kill the droids fast enough which should have completed the first two weeklies at boss 5 and 7.

Edited by AylaL

I have the same issue. I've so far only made it past level 5, but the weekly didn't complete.

UPDATE: I went to my stronghold and back, and redid all the levels, 1-10, and the weeklies completed after that. Not sure if warping to a SH will work for anyone else, but putting it here anyway.

Edited by EllieNeo
Update

• 3 weeks later...

I recently made a post about this in another thread. This definitely isn't an isolated case.

Not that i wish ill will upon others, but it's certainly a consolation to know that I am not the only one.

I really hope Bioware gets around to doing a fix, never mind offering us any sort of compensation.

Edited by ForfiniteStories