Chapter 13 broken

Swingkittie

I launch the chapter and do the opening scenes. Talk to Hylo, meet Gault, etc. I get the load screen to take me to meet Gault on Vendin and it puts me on the fleet instead. I went to my ship thinking I had to fly there myself but there is no location on the ship map. No location to go anywhere on the fleet. I reset the chapter and the same thing happens again.

Same here - load on vandin drops on fleet.

character - bounty hunter.

Friend with jedi shadow managed to finish the chapter. This is not the first time chapter is broker for certain classes ( bounty hunter to be precise in my case)

I fixed this issue I think. I reset the mission then logged out. I then switched to another character and played the original plot of another character for one mission. I then logged out and fired up my lvl 65 Fallen Empire character and started Ch 13 from scratch. I could finally progress on through the story. Edited by AmBiVeRtWV

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.