<Kai Sith'ari> opening sales

SmartAbyss

Stepping in colors iz hard k

Much hard. Best I ever did on HM Mono was 90%. RIP

Not sure where you're getting your stats from lol. Perhaps kill vids on twitch? The reason for the disparity of Mono HM vids is because the groups killing it don't consider it anything noteworthy. I can tell you right now though; not a single group who has killed any of the bosses I have mentioned in addition to Mono will say that Mono is harder. But I mean when you claim a boss you can't kill is harder than another boss you can't kill you're probably right :rak_03:

If you meant total times killed then I might be inclined to agree; our team (and I believe most other capable groups) killed mono once in 4.x and did the other harder bosses many more times but that's probably more due to the longer gap of time in those bosses being at tier (mono was at tier last cycle whereas styrak for example has not been at tier for 2 cycles hence the higher inclination to run it).

I see Mono as a one-and-done kind of thing myself. The fact I'll get Hateful done long before I do a proper Mono run is kinda annoying. In fact I highly doubt I'll even have my team do Mono.

Edited by SmartAbyss