game wont update past 99.98%

QuinnarJo

just as the title says. im a sub and i only have a few days left in my sub so im extremely frustrated that i cant get off the starter planets. help would be greatly appreciated and my asus laptop is already at the best possible drivers status. i just updated my wireless card friday.

At the character selection screen, the box appears saying the game is downloading, but ive waited for over 30 min and it has not progressed even 1/10 of a percent... I am not starting a new character just to play the game on the starter planets...please fix this already Edited by TheBossOG

just as the title says. im a sub and i only have a few days left in my sub so im extremely frustrated that i cant get off the starter planets. help would be greatly appreciated and my asus laptop is already at the best possible drivers status. i just updated my wireless card friday.

At the character selection screen, the box appears saying the game is downloading, but ive waited for over 30 min and it has not progressed even 1/10 of a percent... I am not starting a new character just to play the game on the starter planets...please fix this already

Run the launcher repair utility found here

Next restart the launcher and try again and see if that resolves the issues. I would also recommend removing bitraider as this seems to cause people issues sometimes and removing it can prevent this issue from happening in the future. To remove it, follow the steps below:

NOTE this is a complete download of the game again

right mouse click on game shortcut and select open file location

open the launcher.settings file in notepad and locate the below line and edit to the below

, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\" }"

, "bitraider_disable": true

SAVE the changes.

Delete the BitRaider, Movie and Asset folders then start the launcher.