Fly and Drive?

Blizzax

Did you ever drive a car after playing GSF?

Then you might be familiar with this:

• Nervously checking the mirrors every other second.
  • Paying close attention to each and every car in front of you.
  • Being ready to react on any suspicious behavior.
  • Taking tighter turns to increase the distance to the ones behind you.
  • Wondering why the navigation system display doesn't show the other cars.
  • Thinking about shifting gears manually to optimize acceleration.
  • Having your right foot following patterns you are used to from pressing and [sPACE].
  • Desperately missing the weapon controls to unleash the firepower of your BLCs at the super slow car in front of you.

Sounds familiar? Then you might be a little bit addicted to this game.^^

Did you ever drive a car after playing GSF?

Then you might be familiar with this:

• Nervously checking the mirrors every other second.
  • Paying close attention to each and every car in front of you.
  • Being ready to react on any suspicious behavior.
  • Taking tighter turns to increase the distance to the ones behind you.
  • Wondering why the navigation system display doesn't show the other cars.
  • Thinking about shifting gears manually to optimize acceleration.
  • Having your right foot following patterns you are used to from pressing and [sPACE].
  • Desperately missing the weapon controls to unleash the firepower of your BLCs at the super slow car in front of you.

Sounds familiar? Then you might be a little bit addicted to this game.^^

lol, I have had some of these thoughts. Some of your list is simply good driving (i.e. checking mirrors and paying attention to other cars), and I do actually shift manually, but that's because I drive stick.

And re: the last one: I've mused about this in the past. At times I wish I had a railgun mounted to the roof of my car; a slug crit on obnoxious drivers would be quite satisfying. Or ion to drain speed from the reckless ones. Not sure my car would pass state inspection, though.

And re: the last one: I've mused about this in the past. At times I wish I had a railgun mounted to the roof of my car; a slug crit on obnoxious drivers would be quite satisfying. Or ion to drain speed from the reckless ones. Not sure my car would pass state inspection, though.

Of course it wouldn't, slugs are OP ;)

I have no doubt RFLC would be permitted, though.

I have driven after flying hours of GSF matches.....yellow and red flashing lights are power ups in TDM....

I want to 'tab' the other drivers and see if they are looking at me.........

"Yes officer, there's a perfectly good explanation. I had a really good reason to drive through that red light. You see, I was just trying to pick up a DO, and...ooh, you have a DO right on top of your car! Rare spawn!"

[hurls self on top of police car]

Wish I had retro thrusters on my 03 custom VROD last year before I ended up under a van that abruptly stopped in front of me at a light...a green light!

Yikes, hope you (and the v-rod) were OK. Retros would have been perfect in a situation like that...unless, you know, someone was behind you...

Edited by MaximilianPower

Yikes, hope you (and the v-rod) were OK. Retros would have been perfect in a situation like that...unless, you know, someone was behind you...

Bumps and bruises and $3200 in damage to the bike but insurance covered most of it. Damp road and I was going a bit too fast and as soon as I applied front/rear brakes I started fishtailing until it was too late.