some new dyes !

Swtor fashion is my thing and we def need better dye colors. SO I was thinking since theres light / blue and purple rtc why dont we have a light pink med pink dye yet? Id also like a white cyan dye or a nice turquoise primary dye . Idk but a lot of yhe dye combinations just dont go together very well . I think we should get some new ones . If you guys have any dye color ideas please post below what your dream dyes would be .

Personally, I would like to see some more Primary/Secondary dyes. These would probably be Artifice though and not CM, since that's where most of them are already. These types of dyes are seriously underrated and I don't think most people realize that can be done with them. There are a lot of outfits that contain unique colors not found anywhere else in the dye system. Using a primary/secondary dye allows you to preserve the unique color, while also changing another color to look the way you want. For example, Juhani's pants and Canderous Ordo's pants are both unique shades (teal and lemon yellow) which look amazing when paired with other colors, (white, browns, etc.) The Ulic Kel'Droma chest piece also has a unique shade of slate blue that exists nowhere else. I use the primary/Secondary tan dye frequently to pair with some of these unique colors and it also makes a beautiful bronze/gold color when used with shiny or metallic armors.

More primary/secondary dyes! We need mellow colors that will match well with lots of other shades, such as more shades of brown, maroon, sage green, off-white, pale yellow, burnt orange, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.