The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kalli

So I know these guys were given as part of being subscribed. This means the players that have them have already paid for them by being subbed during those certain times. Could they please be put onto the CM for those of us that were unable to be subbed at the times they were offered? We'd still be paying for them, but rather than as a subscriber reward you'd pay for them outright via cartel coins.

Nico and HK-55 were EXCLUSIVE SUBSCRIBER REWARDS.

This means that if you were NOT subscribed on the appropriate dates, you do NOT qualify to have those companions.

We still see at least one thread a week from some ENTITLED person who demands, I mean "suggests", that BW allow them to have and EXCLUSIVE REWARD for they do NOT qualify.

It seems that some people feel that fact that they simply long in once in a while ENTITLES them to everything which ever was in the game, that is currently in the game and that ever will be in the game.

Nope. If you were not subscribed at the appropriate time, you do NOT deserve to have those companions.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on fleet who would be happy to pull out their companion and let you follow them around so that you can feel what it would have been like to have those companions had you actually MET the requirements.

Edited by Ratajack

While I agree with you I would suggest that you take this suggestion to the support email: support@swtor.com

I also suggest this to anyone who also agrees to do the same, save yourselves from being patronized.

Thank you for the e-mail address.

I'll get right to work starting an e-mail campaign to keep exclusive rewards exclusive.

/not signed.

Reason:

My best friend missed both of the rewards and is going to miss the HK chapter but yet you dont' see her on the forums complaining about it and wanting to get them another way.

She accepted responsibility for her actions and understands that there will be things in a game not everyone will have due to the fact the game has been around for awhile and people always come in and sub at a later date.