The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Video]Responding to Ben Irvings Open letter

Superstienos

A few tips

You should speak a bit faster as it was quite hard to keep focus on what you wanted to say due to many breaks.

Secondly, and don't take this the wrong way, the gameplay was distracting from the story. Take for example the part where you were at the 1st hard trashpull in hammerstation. The only thing I remember is me thinking why a TK sage would use TK-throw and spam TK-burst while ignoring most other abilities. I don't remember a single thing about what you wanted to tell me there.

If you are going to show gameplay please make sure it either relates to your story or let it be as normal as possible.

A few tips

You should speak a bit faster as it was quite hard to keep focus on what you wanted to say due to many breaks.

Secondly, and don't take this the wrong way, the gameplay was distracting from the story. Take for example the part where you were at the 1st hard trashpull in hammerstation. The only thing I remember is me thinking why a TK sage would use TK-throw and spam TK-burst while ignoring most other abilities. I don't remember a single thing about what you wanted to tell me there.

If you are going to show gameplay please make sure it either relates to your story or let it be as normal as possible.

Thank you for the tips!