Who would support the new (IMP) guild "Forcetexer Empire"

MG_Sith

Hello, i hope anyone is reading this thread. Forcetexer Empire is my new Guild and i have the big dream, that we can get really big and famous just as "Sick of U" We have a guild ship since yesterday and we search for members who are interested in swtor and maybe support us. It´s like a project: can a no-name guild get famous when there are so many guilds in the Galaxie of swtor, and when the game is 5 years old?

I got the 50 million alone. I had no help on this way, but maybe you could help me now to make my dream come true.

It would be awesome if we, together as a community could make this project real. You could help us to get the FULL ship, decorate it, and rule a part of the Galaxie. We need millions of credits but i think, we can make it.

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

You can reach me in game, if you search "Forcemaster" my main char, or "Legendary-force" my second main char.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.