Bonus Mission: Your Watch is Over

PetFish

You mean.. what?

I've done this quest but i have no idea what you want to know.

Are you stuck? or do you want to speculate on the outcome/impact it might have?

I think they are wondering who it is you freed and if there will be more to it in future chapters. It is an odd bonus mission and they do give the name of who you are freeing, which leads one to think they might be important.

This bonus mission, during the Kaliyo chapter, gets you to smash the detention glass and free the two people inside. They have "real" names and look like they're being held there against their wills.

Are they good guys? Bad guys? Are they on our team or on nobody's team?

It seems odd to put something like this and not have any resolution by the time KotFE is over so I was just wondering if anyone has any theories on what's going on with them.

This bonus mission, during the Kaliyo chapter, gets you to smash the detention glass and free the two people inside. They have "real" names and look like they're being held there against their wills.

Are they good guys? Bad guys? Are they on our team or on nobody's team?

It seems odd to put something like this and not have any resolution by the time KotFE is over so I was just wondering if anyone has any theories on what's going on with them.

They come out of there and clobber, instantly, the skytroopers in the area.

They have a purpose. A very brief purpose but a purpose nonetheless.

I totally missed the Bonus Quest with most of my chars.. only my Sorc did it.

So far no difference..

Hope they dont add a totally unimportant alliance strength counter like the War Asset in ME3 ^^

"Oh you saved 2 Jedi's - that 100 points more for you"

I totally missed the Bonus Quest with most of my chars.. only my Sorc did it.

So far no difference..

Hope they dont add a totally unimportant alliance strength counter like the War Asset in ME3 ^^

"Oh you saved 2 Jedi's - that 100 points more for you"

Heh, imagine a hidden alliance strength counter coupled with real consequences like in ME2.

You didn't prepare good enough for the final fight, most of your companion die :D.