Are Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat still bugged?

-Myk-

Let's see... Yeah, both of them are showing as having 1423 tech power and zero force power.

My rank 3 Xalek shows on the tooltips as healing for 8930 with Enlivening Force, my rank 5 Lana shows on the tooltips as healing for 9066 with Enlivening Force, and my rank 10 Veeroa shows on the tooltips as healing for 8357 with Enlivening Force. (The Jedi equivalent, Ameliorating Force, also shows 8357 for my rank 10 Choza.)

Hmm, looking at my Xalek and Lana's numbers... I think that if Veeroa (and Choza) had the correct force power stat, that rank 10 should actually be scaling that value up to about 9406. So that's the scale of the difference that the missing force power is making.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

I'm also genuinely interested in this question. I checked and I can confirm the TOOLTIPS are at least still bugged. I'm under the impression sometimes the actual abilities can be changed while the tooltips are the last to be updated afterward

That being said, we've seen no reassurance from Bioware that this has been resolved that I can find.

Is this bug still in effect? Veeora is such a cool companion that I find aesthetically enjoyable and I've love to use her in combat. That said, while I know pvE content is faceroll etc etc, my OCD won't allow me to use any companion that is inherently worse due to a bug.

Any chance we can get this fixed Bioware? Or at least a confirmation that it's been addressed?