How can I figure out what it rong with my smuggler legemday?

Prophetess

i wish that sw kept a quest log on your ship...i did act 1-3....but how can i see that? Maybe there is a quest I missed at voss...but how can i know?

You have been told several times by me and others that it is a known bug and that they are working on it. Making new posts when a fix hasn't been issued yet will not make it happen any faster.

You have been told several times by me and others that it is a known bug and that they are working on it. Making new posts when a fix hasn't been issued yet will not make it happen any faster.

IS it just a smuggler bug? My 1-47 and trooper 1-53 i make this week was fine...act 1-3 BOOK all done w/o problems.

Ok this is my theory on your problem.

Your log is full of story quests which occur after the main quest.

To my knowledge you only get these quests (cept Ilum) by clicking on the quest console on your ship.

I think that you shouldn't have grabbed those quests.

I never do grab those quests till I am ready to start them and have never had any problems.

It is my view that grabbing the quests too early is partially responsible for the bug that causes the legendary status to fail. Did you grab any of these quests before completing chapter 3?

When you start a lvl60 from a token these are the only story quests you can grab, so maybe the code thinks you have a token character at this point and therefore is denying your legendary status.

I may be right or wrong, either way you need to wait for the fix now.

Ok this is my theory on your problem.

I never do grab those quests till I am ready to start them and have never had any problems.

It is my view that grabbing the quests too early is partially responsible for the bug that causes the legendary status to fail. Did you grab any of these quests before completing chapter 3?

yeah, by OOPS> and you cant abandon EVER.

IS it just a smuggler bug? My 1-47 and trooper 1-53 i make this week was fine...act 1-3 BOOK all done w/o problems.

The bug is random but it seems to affect smugglers and troopers the most. I have heard of issues with inquisitors, warriors and bounty hunters

They are hoping to have it fixed when they release the next chapter (4.4)

Edited by rklontz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.