SWTOR: Free-to-Play/Preferred Accounts and KoTFE chapters?

GameManX

If a subscribed account goes F2P/Preferred between chapters 10 and 11, I understand that account will not have access to chapters 11 and above.

Under those circumstances … If the F2P/Preferred account “re-subscribes” for a couple of months and then let the subscription expire again, will that F2P/Preferred account still have access to all of the chapters that was released while the subscription was still active?

If you're sub now then unsub you go to preferred. And yes if you, lets say unsubbed today youd still have up to chapter 12 available even on new toons ( i think eternal championship also they said once you only needed chapter 9 for that) . Then you decide to resub later on lets say for the month of chapter 16 release youd get the chapters for the months you didnt sub.

If a subscribed account goes F2P/Preferred between chapters 10 and 11, I understand that account will not have access to chapters 11 and above.

Under those circumstances … If the F2P/Preferred account “re-subscribes” for a couple of months and then let the subscription expire again, will that F2P/Preferred account still have access to all of the chapters that was released while the subscription was still active?

You get permanent access to whatever chapter and below you sub too

Say you unsubbed at chapter ten, you would keep ten and below

Then say you stay unsubbed till finale 16, then re sub, you would keep the entire first season