The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Revan Pack

Maybe I'm having trouble understanding exactly how many certificates they want from ONE pack but I can tell you the drop rate on them from the old packs was around 1 in 7-10 ... I've still got about 100 left though I did have a bit over 300 at one point.

Wow! Lucky! I only got 4! XD I'm not saying a LOT per pack because they should be at least worth buying more you know what I mean? Cause if I'm right some require 10 to purchase from the Cartel Bazaar, I think that's both Revan's Mask and the Mask of Nehilus (forgive me for misspelling that) I'm not sure about anything else these are just two items I know of in the Cartel Bazaar that I noticed when I was looking to finish Revan's original armor set.

Pack or hypercrate? Because you never got more than 1 cert from 1 pack.... EVER.

They would drop in place of the reputation items which was 1 drop per pack.

I don't recall having four drop... I really don't I just know I got four but that it did only drop twice for me.... I can't even remember which pack I got them from either, I'm pretty sure one time they dropped it was at least the Blockade Runner.

Maybe I'm having trouble understanding exactly how many certificates they want from ONE pack but I can tell you the drop rate on them from the old packs was around 1 in 7-10 ... I've still got about 100 left though I did have a bit over 300 at one point.

To be quite honest with you, I'm mostly winging this trying to find a way to help people get what they want from a pack that I think is a good idea, also kinda make the pack worthwhile by bringing back the CMCs cause I see others wanting them, and while I have 4 and have no need for them, seriously they are just sitting in my cargo hold taking up space. This is just a way to try and compromise all that.

Edited by DarthEnrique

For me and this is just my thought process on all this, it's a way for everyone to win, people who want Revan, people who want to sell on the GTN, etc.

My thought and hang with me for this is it is a limited item that pretty much am thinking should only be out for a week at least every so often (at least every two years at the most, that's on Bioware I'm not going to think about everything for them.)

The new items, which no one has suggested other then I which is Revan's Lightsaber is the very rare drop item with the others varying somewhere in between as I said I see the Title being the most likely to drop out of the pack then most of the rest, this is just my thought. You have a 50/50 chance at one of the two decors, and the pet is just cause it's the only thing I know that's exists (Maybe a pet T3-M4, I'm not sure about HK-47, though that'd be cute.)

What? Has someone made other Revan ideas and I missed it? I mean I know I'm not the only person who has posted about wanting Revan's Lightsaber, but in the content of this post that the only new suggestion I could think of, no one else has come up with anything else then that one which I posted cause it's been asked for by more then just me.

I had a post around the time of the launch of Shadow of Revan where I suggested a new Revan style facial scar (where you see where his mask has been) and a Revan styled beard/stubble (one of the most natural non cartoony beards I've seen in the game to date) I have also asked for a CM version of his mainhand saber from SoR too as the only ones available in game are locked to Darkside V that I've come across. I would also like to now add the idea of having his offhand from SoR be available as I have yet (even going through TOR-Fashion) been able to find a saber that looks anything like this in game othe than in the final fight from SoR.

Unrelated to discussion for this pack but something I still think would be a pretty cool idea: A new legacy title "The Reborn" obtained only if you have collected all other Revan titles (Revan's Heir, Revansbane, Revanite) as well as the "Master of Yavin IV" title, and the completion of both the Foundry or Maelstrom Prison Flash Points as well as all of SoR.

Edited by LordGwaereon

I had a post around the time of the launch of Shadow of Revan where I suggested a new Revan style facial scar (where you see where his mask has been) and a Revan styled beard/stubble (one of the most natural non cartoony beards I've seen in the game to date) I have also asked for a CM version of his mainhand saber from SoR too as the only ones available in game are locked to Darkside V that I've come across. I would also like to now add the idea of having his offhand from SoR be available as I have yet (even going through TOR-Fashion) been able to find a saber that looks anything like this in game othe than in the final fight from SoR.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think about the cosmetic part of it as you mentioned here with facial scars and his beard. Good ideas! Very nice! Keep the ideas coming.

Unrelated to discussion for this pack but something I still think would be a pretty cool idea: A new legacy title "The Reborn" obtained only if you have collected all other Revan titles (Revan's Heir, Revansbane, Revanite) as well as the "Master of Yavin IV" title, and the completion of both the Foundry or Maelstrom Prison Flash Points as well as all of SoR.

That'd be pretty cool. But shouldn't it also require defeating Revan in the Yavin 4 OPS mission?

That'd be pretty cool. But shouldn't it also require defeating Revan in the Yavin 4 OPS mission?

While I'm personally torn on that since I have never had an opportunity to run any op what so ever (very poor planning in server chioce for my location and usual playing time but I'm too invested in my legacy now to switch), I think that it could quite reasonably fall under the complete all of Shadow of Revan aspect of gaining the title if that's what Bioware wanted to do.

While I'm personally torn on that since I have never had an opportunity to run any op what so ever (very poor planning in server chioce for my location and usual playing time but I'm too invested in my legacy now to switch), I think that it could quite reasonably fall under the complete all of Shadow of Revan aspect of gaining the title if that's what Bioware wanted to do.

I feel ya, tried ops at least twice neither worked out. It sucks. So I completely understand your point here.

Edited by DarthEnrique

man im still waiting for a revan reborn style armor not all torn up as cool as it looks i just dont like doing cutscenes wearing it looking like i got wrecked in the previous battle and having red light in visor...also makes me feel weird to paly with on a lightside character doign story :p..... there is a regular and torn versions of triumvirate armor so how about revan? :D ( no to old set.. ew shoulderpads and the mask not as detailed) !! :[[!!!

also the ghost revan/malestrom prison version with the hood down would be cool too

and i would love revans lightsaber im actually shocked thats not on the market already :p even though there is sabers ingame with he hilt :o!!

Translation:

Yes, it should require the OPS completion, but then I wouldn't get the title. Therefore, I'm going to try to justify leaving the OPS completion out but still granting the title.