Arma Rasa Broken Again?

BorisKarloffe

I'm aware some folks had issues with it a few weeks back, but I didn't at the time and I had thought Bioware fixed it, but today when I went to do it on one of my other toons, I received no special abilities (terminate/spare) to give HK orders when I clicked the console and listened to the scenario.

So now I'm just stuck sitting there looking at HK aimed down range and unable to give him any commands. I tried re-logging and I tried resetting the mission and the same thing happens every time. Has anyone else encountered/found a way around this?

Simulated Meatbag part broken as well. Each of us killed the other with HK and no title was given. Verified bug with abilities on 2 different PCS and accounts. CS stated there's no way for them to grant the title and that the bug will have to be fixed at a later time. I've held off doing Arma rasa on my remaining characters until they fix these bugs. Poor HK, he takes a killing blast and gets put back together, but he's still not all there.

However, for the 'hidden' bonus on the mission I couldn't target the lab gear and thus couldn't finish it with one character. The other objects were fine, it was just the lab equipment.

I found leaving and coming back allowed me to target the "extras". Buggy quest for sure.