The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Companions??

Skeleto

In the latest packs, I have seen several new companions such as the nexu cat, personal warbot, and probe droids along with others. Will there every be a way for us to buy the companion by themself rather then having to take chances to get it or getting 10 mill or higher to get it on the GTM?

In the latest packs, I have seen several new companions such as the nexu cat, personal warbot, and probe droids along with others. Will there every be a way for us to buy the companion by themself rather then having to take chances to get it or getting 10 mill or higher to get it on the GTM?

i would like maybe a sleen or a varactyl to be added to the cartel market , i would even buy it if it were 1000-2000 cartel coins.

I got a amazing idea for a companion to buy in the cartel market just like Hk-51 and Treek so we can do is alert mission in Knights Of The Fallen Empire the one and only the great Nico Okarr that a lot of players have missed on the special subscribe day to get Nico Okarr so now everyone can finally have Nico Okarr Companion Once and For All and make every SWTOR Players In The World Happy. :rak_03:

I got a amazing idea for a companion to buy in the cartel market just like Hk-51 and Treek so we can do is alert mission in Knights Of The Fallen Empire the one and only the great Nico Okarr that a lot of players have missed on the special subscribe day to get Nico Okarr so now everyone can finally have Nico Okarr Companion Once and For All and make every SWTOR Players In The World Happy. :rak_03:

No thanks.

That would make an absolute mockery of exclusive "sub by ...and you will get" rewards

Let Nico stay in the past, for rhe people that actually earned him

(No I don't have Nico either, nor do I believe I should be entitled to get him)

No, thank you. It most definitely would NOT make every SWTOR player happy. It might make the "entitled" players who did NOT meet the requirements to have Nico as a companion (but still feel they are entitled to have him) happy.

Those players that DID meet the criteria to have Nico as a companion might not be so happy about it.

If a player was not a subscriber on either of the two appropriate dates and did NOT qualify for Nico, then they should not have access to him as a companion.

People would want to have everything cheap, and have no point in gathering credits. I hope not.

There must be in game some really rare items. Its cosmetic item so i hope price will rise.

I love responses like these, Bioware doesn't need money, I need your credits... People like this should stop responding to post like these, let me correct that, these are the people Bioware SHOULDN'T listen to... These people obviously care more for their fake credits then Bioware getting money from players who want things like this. smh. Stop thinking about yourselves and think about the game and the terrible issues it's been having...

Add-on: And before anyone jumps down my throat, no I could really careless if I get these companions or not, if they were available by themselves instead of a rare drop I might consider them, if they interests me, none I've seen so far have, but I only use three companions out of the 20+ we have already available to us and that's HK-55, Treek and Theron, so to me it wouldn't be a worthy investment just like all these stupid gamble packs Bioware insists on shoving down our throats and to get people to waste money on.

I find it interesting that people who are SMART with their money and not stupid enough to buy these damn packs are the ones who get the most **** for being wise. Some of us are not like this we want to get what we pay for when we buy things with real money. So why should they be out cause you think your fake money is more important then someone wanting to wisely invest their real money?

Edited by DarthEnrique

I love responses like these, Bioware doesn't need money, I need your credits... People like this should stop responding to post like these, let me correct that, these are the people Bioware SHOULDN'T listen to... These people obviously care more for their fake credits then Bioware getting money from players who want things like this. smh. Stop thinking about yourselves and think about the game and the terrible issues it's been having...

Add-on: And before anyone jumps down my throat, no I could really careless if I get these companions or not, if they were available by themselves instead of a rare drop I might consider them, if they interests me, none I've seen so far have, but I only use three companions out of the 20+ we have already available to us and that's HK-55, Treek and Theron, so to me it wouldn't be a worthy investment just like all these stupid gamble packs Bioware insists on shoving down our throats and to get people to waste money on.

I find it interesting that people who are SMART with their money and not stupid enough to buy these damn packs are the ones who get the most **** for being wise. Some of us are not like this we want to get what we pay for when we buy things with real money. So why should they be out cause you think your fake money is more important then someone wanting to wisely invest their real money?

I don't think anyone cares whether or not Johnny chooses to buy CC's with his RL money, or how he chooses to spend the CC's he has. If Johnny chooses not to buy the packs, that is his choice.

Where people start to be a little put off is when Johnny starts to demand that BW put exactly what he wants in the CM, and "oh, btw, make it a direct sale item, for say 240CC." That kind of entitled attitude tends to rub some the wrong way.