Returning after long time off

Tralan

With the ease of the companions becoming more powerful than the player, PvE will be easy with any class. You'll find it's rediculous how easy it can be at times. So for that matter, you might want to look at the PvP community to see what's considered the main thing. I don't pvp much, so that's hardly something I worry about.

When it comes to the class story, nobody can tell what you'll enjoy. Personally I've always loved the Sith stories and although Agent is great with plot twists, it just doesn't motivate me as well. Bounty Hunter for me is pretty generic, like the trooper is on the Republic side.

I concur with the above, if you're going Imp side and would like to balance a very decent flow in PvE, easier playstyle and a very nice story (atleast for me), I would go for the Inquistor/Sorc (Lightning).

Last I heard they function quite well in PvP too... but like the above poster, I don't do PvP much :)

fotm in pvp is sorc healer being OP, followed close by madness sorc.

juggs, fury maras, AP PT, skank tanking in general and hatred sins are doing good.

PVE, sorc heals, any tank, anni mara, are doing really well, but it's balanced atm, with just a couple of specs left behind but still viable up to hm ops.

I'm returning also from a long break. Ive been playing a week now and ive gotten pretty well geared but need a guild that specializes in Ops and HM Flashpoints. I joined a guild the first day I logged back in but ive already surpassed all of them in gear rating and ive only been back a week lol you can call me elitest if you want but I need a guild that appreciates dedication, and will be able to mentor me in my efforts. My server is Jung Ma atm but that can change if need be.

I'm returning also from a long break. Ive been playing a week now and ive gotten pretty well geared but need a guild that specializes in Ops and HM Flashpoints. I joined a guild the first day I logged back in but ive already surpassed all of them in gear rating and ive only been back a week lol you can call me elitest if you want but I need a guild that appreciates dedication, and will be able to mentor me in my efforts. My server is Jung Ma atm but that can change if need be.

Red Eclipse server, always has raid guilds looking for new members^^ have fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.