Satele, Malgus, Revan, Hutt interactive holostatues

bncsmom

I think these four holostatues should not only be something we can carry with us to use while we're out and about, they should also be housing decorations. When we add them to our collection, we could receive four of the item to place around our strongholds. The housing decoration should also be interactive. So, the Satele, Malgus, and Hutt holostatues should still be trainers, and the Revan holostatue should still be a vendor.

Please add this, it would be great for those of us who have the items and have strongholds! Thanks!

I like the idea but I'm gonna have to say no, we don't need another insentive to give people reason to be greedy, we got enough in this game.

If they put these out they'll be just as bad as the previous items they have released with possibly a worse drop rate after what we previously encountered with the Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber and Dualsaber.

No thanks we don't need more items to go for over 10mil on the GTN....

I like the idea but I'm gonna have to say no, we don't need another insentive to give people reason to be greedy, we got enough in this game.

If they put these out they'll be just as bad as the previous items they have released with possibly a worse drop rate after what we previously encountered with the Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber and Dualsaber.

OP is asking for them to show up as decorations, not to be re-released.

OP is asking for them to show up as decorations, not to be re-released.

Not sure how that works, they are "toys" they'd have to put them out as Decors for that to work. They aren't programmed like that, you have the item in your inventory click on it and boom, pretty much moots the point of it being a toy. If they released them as a decor like the do the vendors you can put up in your stronghold that'd have to be two seperate things, they'd have to release them as decors, I'm just saying...

Not sure how that works, they are "toys" they'd have to put them out as Decors for that to work. They aren't programmed like that, you have the item in your inventory click on it and boom, pretty much moots the point of it being a toy. If they released them as a decor like the do the vendors you can put up in your stronghold that'd have to be two seperate things, they'd have to release them as decors, I'm just saying...

It would work the same way as vehicles and pets work as decos. They just add them as decos. But they would still function as vendor and trainers. It doesn't moot the point of it being a toy, just as vehicles being stronghold decos don't moot them being vehicles, nor do pets being stronghold decos moot them being pets.

If you have invited people to your stronghold they can use these items in your stronghold, just like they can use the GTN, banks, Felusia personnel deco, and other interactive items. And they'd be another item to add to your deco count.

There are multiple reasons to add them as decos and not just toys. Heck, some of the other toys might be nice additions as decos, too. When you purchase and activate one on a character, it gives that item for that character to use.

Edited by bncsmom

To be fair, this just makes it seem like you don't want anything else added to the game. There will always be people looking to get the most they can out of what they are selling. That's kind of the nature of selling things. I have yet to see a guild or player that has decided to use an mmo auction house to make a non-profit organization for in-game items.

If I ever see an active "greatswords for gamers" drive that is working I'll let you know.

The logical trigger wouldn't be collections, it would be achievements. Add achievements for obtaining these items, and then the achievement rewards them as NPC decorations. They already handle it this way with other decorations in the game. (Class signs for completing class stories, sun reactor for completing star fortresses, etc.)

edit: For any other toy items that people might have in mind for this "please add these as interactive decorations" request, same thing. Add an achievement for each item acknowledging that you've found the item before (that reminds me, an example of this would be the achievement for finding a Czerka Crate-O-Matic) and have the deco copies of the item as the reward for that achievement.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

The logical trigger wouldn't be collections, it would be achievements. Add achievements for obtaining these items, and then the achievement rewards them as NPC decorations. They already handle it this way with other decorations in the game. (Class signs for completing class stories, sun reactor for completing star fortresses, etc.)

edit: For any other toy items that people might have in mind for this "please add these as interactive decorations" request, same thing. Add an achievement for each item acknowledging that you've found the item before (that reminds me, an example of this would be the achievement for finding a Czerka Crate-O-Matic) and have the deco copies of the item as the reward for that achievement.

This would work out very well, thank you for the idea! :)