The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Cyborg (Droid) Sets

I'd like to see some more Cyborg parts that more closely resemble actual droid. That is to say, no biological elements shown. I have done my best to create my own version of an assassin droid, but the full droid look chest piece is less than ******.

I thought something more along these lines...

Make Head parts that look sinister or pleasant as to the kind of "Droid" role it would fulfill. Give it a suggestive look as to if the BRAIN was truly the only biology left of what was once a human. But give them personality to serve a purpose and the role the player is in.

An armored cage for the body that embodies a respect from the area they are performing in.

Healing Droid Outfit, Bounty Hunter Droid outfit, Force sensitive "Light/Dark" outfit.

With Borg parts they need to demonstrate the degradation of biological cells and the machinery's attempt to maintain proper biological functions.

Then you would have players who want to play or droids or their other comps and a legion of droids. The Cyborg community could get behind it as well. Borg is a biological machine that is making every attempt to continue to look and remain biologie,

Hopeful you have things working toward things that are to be mr

The B-series hands are pretty cool imo

Yeah, I wear the HK helmet, 512 cyber chest, b-300 gauntlets, 614 cyber legs all with a black black dye. :) I like my droid look. My character is also a cyborg with a metal plated chin so you can't see his chin through the HK mask.

Yeah, I wear the HK helmet, 512 cyber chest, b-300 gauntlets, 614 cyber legs all with a black black dye. :) I like my droid look. My character is also a cyborg with a metal plated chin so you can't see his chin through the HK mask.

That's eerily similar to my HK clone - only changes are I have the B-200 gauntlets and Fearsome Harbinger boots. I saved my money, didn't get the black/black dye, got the Dark Brown/Light Brown dye in my catina pack, so gives him a slightly rusted look. I also pick the darkest skin colour so the skin doesn't show so much at the corner of the jaw.

Picture

Edited by CrazyCT

Here's my EM-16 (Em'sixteen ingame since it won't let me use numbers in my name). Her designation stands for Electronic Manhunter model number 16 and she's a Bounty Hunter bot made as a female derivitive/counterpart to the HK series droid models. http://s628.photobucket.com/user/Ignis_Parsinus/media/The%20Old%20Republic%2004-24-2016%2022-13-25-613_zpseqyleazm.mp4.html