The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

True swtor controller support- for all

JEDIKATT

Physically disabled player

AFTER PLAYING SWTOR FOR 3/1 YEARS ON 2 ACCOUNTS CONTROLLER SUPPORT CAN ONLY HELP IN MAKING SWTOR FAR more accessible clear based they need it has ever been before and also increase the audience by allowing controller soup or for console players to join an in this game as well as make the game more extensible and enjoyable tour anyone that has physical limitation

I myself am legally blind and physically disabled I am only able to play with one arm using the keyboard this limits me and game play as well as not being able to PLAY AT the level of my fellow players but I am able to use both my hands on controller support such as things like the Xbox life PlayStation Network and any game that allows controller support

There are many different videos are also many different links for various third party programs on search engines and due to demonstrating that this is part by giving it a rules of terms as service it is very risky to be able to get its this suggestion is not about being able to ship the game and any means only to make the game more comfortable in enjoyable for all clear as well as increase the audience range so people that are more comfortable playing on a controller have the access ability for that option if a player would like to use a controller let that be their choice please. Given that most controllers have basically 12 15 and sometimes 18 different button competitions is entirely possible to clean up various functions of the comptroller to functions of the keyboard can be included into said controller

Controllers that apparently have the capability to play this game with third party support ARE

PS3 / PS4 / XBOX 1 / XBOX 360 / steel series PC controller

I do not know if posting outside example links of the various other web sites to this post we'll violate terms of circuits sold first of all I'm protecting my count by not posting external links but I have taken notice of YOUTUBE / GOOGLE / BING / READIT SHOW PROGRAM pinnacle and download swtor profile for pinnacle A FRIEND POINTED THIS OUT TO ME AND POSTED IT IN THIS POST FOE ME

This demonstrating proof of concept and how viable IT truly is

As well as friends have told me that there are posts on this message board that also discuss and demonstrate the same concept

Such as elder scrolls online as well as a multitude of different games I was considering giving a plane star wars but that means giving up a game I love and happiness star all the way can scratch and you came I really didn't want her to do that

Controllers supporting also ADDS TO the comfort of the player the matching been able to play this game and a 50 inch TV screen in your living room sitting on a couch not having to be on any desktop or on a laptop

Currently I am using a program that records my voice and it allows me to speak as it posts

Thank you for your time and reading that's if it is possible please answer back in capital letter format I am part blind unable to read small print capital letters is necessary for me to be able to read text into that he's not possible because it away this message board operates please send me a private message to my account

This post is intended for in game support team

Thank you very much for your time consideration of this proposal thanks for reading

UPDATE / I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEND THIS TO IN GAME TEAM IN GAME BUT SEEING AS IT CANT BE DONE THATS WHY THIS POST IS HERE

IF WHAT THIS POST IS REAGUARING CAN NOT BE DONE AT ANY POINT IN TIME

PLEASE LISE REASONS WHY IT CAN NOT

THANK YOU

Edited by JEDIKATT