The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decoration Supply Running Dry

There are currently too few decorations being posted to the GTN to support the release of a 5th stronghold slot. As of this post, there are only 12 items in the 'Decorations -> Environmental' category on Ebon Hawk, half of which are priced over 1 million credits.

Chance cubes aren't cutting it. I recently opened 2 hypercrates worth of cubes and the vast majority of items were pets, mounts, dye, and equipment. We need a permanent decoration pack to be available, either in the BSG style, or a pack similar to how the Stronghold packs were set up.

I would love to see B/S/G deco packs come back. I also really like the deco themed bundles we've had on the GTN for so long (Imp / Pub, Luxury, Cantina, Spacer). Can we have a few more of those, recycling decos from prior packs in a themed pack that tells you what you're getting? As well as with exciting new themes? Options could include:

-Jedi pack: reuses Jedi decos from the Explorer packs plus add some new ones (more NPCs, meditation cubes / holocrons, lighting fixtures, banners, weapons or artifact displays)

-Sith pack: same as the Jedi pack with reuses and new items

(THese would complement the Imperial/Republic essentials pack.)

-Chiss pack: been mentioned in another thread, should have NPCs and decos related to Chiss (lights, paintings, furniture) for our Chiss PCs or Imperials who want to reflect their allies

-Alderaan themed. Have house banners and flags from old packs plus from the families we're missing (why no Organa, Teral, Cortess? all played roles in class stories), statues and gardens and fountains, NPCs in house outfits like nobles or guards, an awesome tethered-thranta-ready-to-fly centerpiece...

-Starfighter themed: someone else mentioned this on the forum and I like it. several models of starfighters themselves, pilot lounge signs, posters for propaganda, NPC pilots, astromechs, tech workbenches with parts spread out, route planning maps

If people have other themed ideas, pleas suggest.

More decos are always nice, and yes a return of the G/S/B packs would be nice (but hopefully then without the special event stuff, which really shouldnt be in those).

Anyway, for themed packs, maybe more Mandalorians! Also, maybe worlds related stuff, especially for the worlds that feature a stronghold, so one can put more stuff from those worlds into the strongholds to create more of the atmosphere of actually bing on that world.

Also, I really would like if we could get a priority transport terminal as utility decoration.

I just wish they would remove the cartel market certificate requirement on the deco vendors and change it to data crystals

You always can go play the contraband slot machine to get those certificates, sure they drop kinda scarcely, and who knows maybe one day they will sell a pack again that contained those in the past or they will make new packs with them at one point. But I guess I have good laugh about this, since I still have plenty of these certificates in my bags.

You always can go play the contraband slot machine to get those certificates, sure they drop kinda scarcely, and who knows maybe one day they will sell a pack again that contained those in the past or they will make new packs with them at one point. But I guess I have good laugh about this, since I still have plenty of these certificates in my bags.

I got to capped rep doing that :) and got 1 cartel lol

Being someone that spent tons and tons of credits on decor, I'd also like to see the BSG packs back again besides the chance cubes atleast then you can actually get 2 of the listed packs items and buy the other packs seperately

I would love to see B/S/G deco packs come back. I also really like the deco themed bundles we've had on the GTN for so long (Imp / Pub, Luxury, Cantina, Spacer). Can we have a few more of those, recycling decos from prior packs in a themed pack that tells you what you're getting? As well as with exciting new themes? Options could include:

-Jedi pack: reuses Jedi decos from the Explorer packs plus add some new ones (more NPCs, meditation cubes / holocrons, lighting fixtures, banners, weapons or artifact displays)

-Sith pack: same as the Jedi pack with reuses and new items

(THese would complement the Imperial/Republic essentials pack.)

-Chiss pack: been mentioned in another thread, should have NPCs and decos related to Chiss (lights, paintings, furniture) for our Chiss PCs or Imperials who want to reflect their allies

-Alderaan themed. Have house banners and flags from old packs plus from the families we're missing (why no Organa, Teral, Cortess? all played roles in class stories), statues and gardens and fountains, NPCs in house outfits like nobles or guards, an awesome tethered-thranta-ready-to-fly centerpiece...

-Starfighter themed: someone else mentioned this on the forum and I like it. several models of starfighters themselves, pilot lounge signs, posters for propaganda, NPC pilots, astromechs, tech workbenches with parts spread out, route planning maps

If people have other themed ideas, pleas suggest.

Some great ideas, and I would add:

Barracks Pack - Military / Trooper themed decor, which is great for Troopers, Agents, and anyone decorating their base as an Alliance outpost.

Mercenary / Scoundrel Pack - Some Smuggler / Hunter themed decor, with a focus on contraband containers, variety of carbonite freeze decorations, civillian themed weapons and ammo canisters and racks, etc.

Outcast Pack - Decor with an outcast type theme or focus, likely geared towards Force users, which could contain some Jedi and Sith themed decor, in the same pack.

Sith Pack - Alters, Holocron of fear and dread, saber forges, more sith like light elements, more sith like wall decorations, spikey kinky sith beds with spikes and chains, a glass chamber with force lightning going through it. Ancient tablets for walls, with different sith writings on them, maybe even sith code tablets.

More wall mounted torches, or standing torch type things.