Stuck on chapter v: KOTFE please help

schicic

Hi, I got tired of doing the story so I used my fleet pass. Now it says I currently have a required companion unavailable even though I don't have them on any crafting missions what so ever. This is what I have tried so far.

1 - Log out

2 - Restart the swtor.exe

3 - Dismiss all companions and attempt to start mission

4 - Summon each companion and try to start chapter with all 3 companions separately.

5 - I removed them from my stronghold

6 - I tried to start the chapter at the fleet (With all previous steps)

7 - I tried to start the chapter at my stronghold (With all previous steps)

I have also noticed that I cannot reset nor abandon the quest. I am stuck with that message next to the unclickable "play chapter" button.

I do not know what to do now, and it STILL will not let me start/finish the chapter. Can someone, ANYONE please help me?

I dont remember having any issues like that, but that sounds like something you should open a ticket about.

You will probably get help faster with a ticket, or posting on Costumer Support Forums.

I have also noticed that I cannot reset nor abandon the quest. I am stuck with that message next to the unclickable "play chapter" button.

You should be able to do that on the Fleet or on a planet, but not in your Stronghold. (A Stronghold is set up differently so that you can travel there and return right back to where you were, which basically means if you reset or abandon quests there, things might get nasty. )