Dueling torny april 23rd

laspsvir

on April 23rd i'm hosting a dueling Torny I was impressed by the numbers zeph was able to get together for his so ill be hosting one myself (såvage). It will begin at 9PM EST and will take place at my dueling arena

Entree fee 50k- Pot is split between both first place winners in each bracket. So winners takes all

ops bracket -no sap healin-5 min time limit

and non-ops bracket -no sap healing

best of 3 rule for normal duels. Best of 5 for finals

med-pacs, adrenals, stims, and grenades are all fair game.

To Enter mail såvage in Game or post on here. Credits are not due until right before you step in arena.

Hope to see a big turn out and have some good fights! and as always-Lets make Jung ma great again!~

Såvage

on April 23rd i'm hosting a dueling Torny I was impressed by the numbers zeph was able to get together for his so ill be hosting one myself (såvage). It will begin at 9PM EST and will take place at my dueling arena

Entree fee 50k- Pot is split between both first place winners in each bracket. So winners takes all

ops bracket -no sap healin-5 min time limit

and non-ops bracket -no sap healing

best of 3 rule for normal duels. Best of 5 for finals

med-pacs, adrenals, stims, and grenades are all fair game.

To Enter mail såvage in Game or post on here. Credits are not due until right before you step in arena.

Hope to see a big turn out and have some good fights! and as always-Lets make Jung ma great again!~

Såvage

Sounds fantastic! I'll be out of town but I'd be happy to donate towards the pot. Whisper me in game or find me on TS sometime :)