Error Code C12 - Tried every fix out there

Apochryphearth

Hello guys, this seems to be a more common problem to the community and you'll probably tell me to check other forums for a fix but I tried literally everything.

I go to any planet, the game crashes as I exit the ship, except on Odessen and Korriban.

I've tried the streaming/non-streaming launchers fixes, the diskarenacache/bitraider folder fixes, the Utility Repair fix, even tried reinstalling everything... The same error appears. I even issued a ticket in-game but no answer... This is really annoying.. I hope atleast that they'll fix it on the next Chapter or so but even still it's nearly one month's worth of subscription lost...

If you guys somehow have any fixes I haven't tried please feel free to post. Thanks.

https://gyazo.com/99c837980b64fe23addf2cf3d4659250 - Link to the issue it shows up.

Edited by Apochryphearth

Sadly, I am not happy that I'm not the only one who is having this issue. My issue is with Tattooine atm, I haven't tried Voss which was the other planet I've had this error appear on. I too have tried every single bloody fix out there, and I'm getting a bit miffed. The last two tickets I had responded I got links to things the community had done to try and fix it, and I can't respond to said ticket to let them know if it worked or not because they close them automatically, even with the boilerplate response.

I managed to finally fix it....

I had to format my PC...

And playing in Fullscreen (Windowed) mode [Maybe try this one first heh].

However it crashed once without am error popup.. On the second try it took about an entire minute to load but hey if it works I'm happy.

• 1 month later...

I have same problem, and not only tatooine but voss, hoth and belsavis too, i did all stuff i only can including reinstalling the game, taking me 4 hours. but every time when my game crash this files just dissapear and i need to delete bitraider and launcher and reinstall themm and even though i've been able to go to hoth i still can get to tatooine, havent tried the other ones

and i dont actualy understand why players must solve that kind of game problems not the developers

Edited by SergeyCrescent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.