Broken Leaderboards

Dalfurend

I am posting this on behalf of a guildie:

Some of his toons not showing up on the leaderboards after transfering servers right as Season 7 PvP started. Several other people have also had this problem and I hope that BioWare can look into this issue before the season ends. After putting a ticket in game about this issue they said customer support does not have control over the leaderboards and to contact a community representative. If other people are having this problem as well post on here to let them know and get the word out.

It's a bug. I sent in a ticket asking about it and it apparently took 3 people to tell me what I needed to know when asking the same question 3 times. Here is their third and final response to me:

"Thanks for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service to report the issue you encountered. After discussing this ticket with the team, we believe that it may be related to some of the transfer issues that we're currently experiencing. The developers took down the Transfer service, and are working on some repairs. As our tools here can't affect anything that happens on the leaderboards, we will need developers to fix this. I will also recommend submitting a bug report about this issue, and having your friends do so as well. There is some maintenance going on April 19th, and hopefully the issues we've been seeing lately will get fixed during this maintenance. As always, we recommend also creating a forum thread about this, so hopefully the developers can chime in on it with information.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8900251#edit8900251"

It's a bug. I sent in a ticket asking about it and it apparently took 3 people to tell me what I needed to know when asking the same question 3 times. Here is their third and final response to me:

1. The developers took down the Transfer service, and are working on some repairs. As our tools here can't affect anything that happens on the leaderboards, we will need developers to fix this.

2. I will also recommend submitting a bug report about this issue, and having your friends do so as well. There is some maintenance going on April 19th, and hopefully the issues we've been seeing lately will get fixed during this maintenance.

3. As always, we recommend also creating a forum thread about this, so hopefully the developers can chime in on it with information.

1. Devs removed transfers (no warning btw), and broke the system's ability to recognize transfers that already took place thus not allowing them to be placed on ANY leaderboards.

2. Even representatives are clueless as to exactly what will be fixed, "HOPING" that issues we see as of lately get fixed.

3. They recommend a thread to be created on forums, even though we who have created hundreds of threads for years know for a fact no responses are ever granted to said forums and threads created.

I feel really confident this all will get straightened out and "fixed". :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.