The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hera customization apperance for vette

Hi,

I'd like to see the pretty twi'lek, Hera syndulla, from star wars rebels customization look for Vette. Skin color, eye color and lekku design, ect. The characters voice and motherly attitude irks me, but I think that look with vettes voice & personality would be divine. That's all, thank you for your time.

Hi,

I'd like to see the pretty twi'lek, Hera syndulla, from star wars rebels customization look for Vette. Skin color, eye color and lekku design, ect. The characters voice and motherly attitude irks me, but I think that look with vettes voice & personality would be divine. That's all, thank you for your time.

I could be wrong, I probably am, but would BW be able to copy something, off Disney? I guess, they could call the companion customization something else, rather than put Hera's name on the item. But wouldn't it be much better, if they gave this to us, in the form of character customization?

Also, about Here's motherly attitude irking you, while I can understand that. I do think it is because Hera is more than likely older than Vette, at least she seems that way. I don't know how much older, but Disney have sort of made Hera and Kanon the parental figures of the Ghost, with Ezra and Sabine the adoptive teens, while Zeb's the bodyguard.

I could be wrong, I probably am, but would BW be able to copy something, off Disney? I guess, they could call the companion customization something else, rather than put Hera's name on the item. But wouldn't it be much better, if they gave this to us, in the form of character customization?

Regarding copyright, I'm also not sure. I would think it's okay since EA is licensing star wars from disney and hera is part of the star wars canon. But in actuality, I'm not so much looking for association with the character, so much as the look itself. except for the aforementioned voice & personality, I find the twi'lek itself absolutely adorable. They could call it 'vette customization x' as far as I'm concerned. I would love to parade around with vette looking as adorable as that. I mean they have one or two other green twi'lek customizations for her, but they're not remotely as good as that imo. As for character customization, I'd definitely buy the white lekku & design, but I believe we have the skin tone & bright green eyes already as cartel unlockables. :p

Also, about Here's motherly attitude irking you, while I can understand that. I do think it is because Hera is more than likely older than Vette, at least she seems that way. I don't know how much older, but Disney have sort of made Hera and Kanon the parental figures of the Ghost, with Ezra and Sabine the adoptive teens, while Zeb's the bodyguard.

If you ask me, she sounds like a cougar even for Kanon. But regarding her personality, I wouldn't have an issue with the whole den mother vibe, if she simply restricted it to Ezra and Sabine, because I do indeed see her as adoptive mother for them since they lost their families. Which is funny, because I don't see Ezra and Sabine as sibling, more so than an Anakin & padme item (love struck boy trying to gain the affections of the older woman who only sees him as a good friend). My main qualm with her personality however is that she projects that domineering mother attitude onto nearly everyone she comes into contact with, which for me is simply too much. If it weren't for that and her voice was somewhat softer, the character would be a A++ in my books. :p