Get armor other places

boonMann

I am sure this has been asked before, may sound like an idiot, but still curious. Is there any other place that I can buy armor for my toons? I know I can get new armor at the GTN, Cartel Market, PVP and Op vendors, but I would like to get some new armor that is not offered at these places. Again I am sure the is no, but still curious.

There is some that is offered as a social armor but you have to get your social rating high enough.

I.E. The formal outfits on Corscuant/DK

The slave outfit on Nar Shadda

But you have to have a high enough social rating to get them but other than that I don't think so.

Up until level 61 you get armor in the reward boxes from doing the weekly heroics aquired from the terminal on the fleet.

After 61 you get boxes you turn in to KOTFE contacts that have legacy armor in them.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Yeah, as above, plus you can try crafting your own with Synthweaving or Armormech, get the Legacy gear from 61+ Heroics Lootboxes, or the barter gear from the Event traders in the Bazaar (this usually needs a certain rep level with the faction).

If you're hardcore on grinding, you can do the Seeker Droid quests to get the seeker droid, then go hunting through the planets trying to dig some up, but that takes a LOT of patience. You have to finish the quest arc first to get your starter piece.